Preference #11: The Fragance He Buys You (VS ED)

The Perfume He Gets You (Victoria's Secret Edition):

LOUIS:

Cashmere Glow - One of the fans was wearing it, and he was quite fond. After asking what it was and flattering the little thing, he got it for you as a sweet surprise, for no particular reason.

ZAYN:

Amber Romance - He went in the store with you to get some underwear, because he wanted to spend time with you after tour, and went snooping in the perfumes. After coming back heavily fumigated, he bought you his favorite.

LIAM:

Island Waters - The boys recommended something a bit more...sexual, but innocent Li refused and bought you this sweet, beachy perfume that matches a bikini he got you.

NIALL:

Exotic Bloom - There wasn't any good smelling green ones, otherwise he would've got that one for you. But he settled on this one for your birthday gift "set" - the color matched your lingerie. ;)

HARRY:

Pure Seduction - The cheeky boy got you this one for your first time anniversary. He was obviously hoping he'd get lucky again, and he falls hard for you when you wear it.

A/N: Don't ask me what I'm doing with my life because I don't know. I just had a Nutella quesadilla.

Bam.