Preference #14: A CLUE TO THE SERIES!!

LOUIS:

"I don't feel so good, Lou." You moaned, rubbing your aching stomach. He looked at you worriedly and brushed your bangs out of your face, pressing a kiss to your temple.

"You're almost through the worst, lovely." He murmured sweetly, pressing his significantly bigger hands on your tummy, soothing it with the heat from his palms while he serenaded you to sleep.

ZAYN:

You'd been throwing up, had dierrea, today was just not a good day for you. Zayn had to go to the studio today as well, and that didn't help either. You hated this, every second of it, but you would go through it a million times for Zayn and a little someone else.

LIAM:

If you had a Bitchy Meter, it'd be angled all the way to Avoid Me. You were snapping at everyone for no reason, you had a giant headache, and now Liam was pestering you to have some medicine. This was all too much.

"I'm fine, Liam, what is it going to take to make you see that?!"

"The attitude to go down five billion notches." He responded softly. "Now c'mon, take the pill so we can cuddle and watch movies."

NIALL:

Anything slightly sad had you in tears. The Progressive commercial where someone took the employee's shield made you have a melt down, and there wasn't enough ice cream and chocolate to mope with so you improvised.

"Y/N, why on earth are you eating a Nutella covered tortilla?!"

"It's all we had left!" You cry, taking another savory bite and letting the tears roll down your cheeks.

"Oh God princess. You watch Anchorman, and I'll be back with candy galore, okay?!"

HARRY:

You'd been flustered and hot all day. You kept squirming, couldn't sit still, and absolutely couldn't get comfortable. You prayed Harry would be back from his gig a few hours away sooner rather than later, because he would never let you live down touching yourself. You don't know what got you into this mood, but you hated it. You opened up Tumblr and scrolled through dirty imagines, trying to relieve some of your eagerness.

"Babe, you okay?"

"Thank GOD Harry fuck meee..." Needless to say, you both had a lively night. ;)

A/N: I haven't updated in forever. Sorreh. BUT GUESS THE SERIES AND THE TITLE FOR THIS PREFERENCE!! We'll play a little game. :)

Vote

Comment

Fan cuz all you're doing is gaining a follower! :D

Have a lovely morning/day/night, my little Warrior kitties/plaid muffins! (pick whatever suits youuuu :) )