Fun Times.

Zayn's P.O.V:

I wake up and turn over to my right. Hm. I thought Reece was lying there. I open my eyes and sit up. I see Liam by the pool, swishing his feet in the cold water.

''Liam? Where's Reece?'' I ask him.

''Oh, she went back home, I think,'' he replies.

''Oh, right,'' I say and lay back down, a bit disappointed. Then I sit back up again, ''Didn't she say bye?''

''She hasn't gone home for good. She said she'll be back in a minute. Chill Zayn,'' Liam grins at me.

''Oh, okay. That's alright then,'' I sigh in relief and lay back down, closing my eyes and enjoying the sun.

''Hey, Harry. I'm back!'' I hear five minutes later.

''Hi Reece!'' says Liam.

''Oh, Zayn you're awake.'' she smiles at me and sits down next to me. I nod and look at the things in her hands.

''What are they?''

''They're the pictures. I printed them off,'' she grins at me and hands me the photos.

''Cool, we'll have to buy a few frames then,'' I smile back at her. Then they all crowd round wanting to have a look.

''They're really cool, thanks Reece!'' says Louis.

''You're all welcome,'' she says. I stand up and go into the kitchen. I notice Reece's following me.

''Do you want a drink?'' I ask her.

''Nah, I'm fine thanks,'' she says shaking her head. I shrug and take a Coke out of the fridge. I take a sip and sit down in the chair.

''So, what are we gonna do now?'' she asks me, still standing.

''I dunno. Maybe watch a film or listen to music. That's what we normally do,'' I answer, shrugging.

''Okay, I'm going back outside. It's warmer.''

I follow her. We stay outside till about seven o'clock when it starts getting dark. We start packing the towels and drink cans away. I'm taking the towels inside when I hear Reece scream, ''LOUIS!''

I drop the towels and run back outside.

Reece's P.O.V:

I stand by the pool, looking at the water. It's got darker and now the water looks like a swamp. (But cleaner). I turn around. Louis and Liam are playing tug-of-war with a towel. Liam suddenly let's go and Louis knocks into me, pushing me into the pool. As I resurface, I scream 'LOUIS!' and he drops his towel and looks apologetic.

I suddenly get a fit of giggles. I see Zayn running out of the kitchen.

''Oh my god, Reece, what happened?'' he asks as he helps me out of the pool. Great. Now I'm soaked all over again. ''Louis accidentally pushed me into the pool. Because, he was playing tug of war with Liam. With a towel.'' I explain, shivering.

''Oh, well done boys,'' he says sarcastically, trying not to smile. He looks at me, shivering and pulls me into a hug. ''Your clothes!'' I say, pulling away.

''They'll be alright.'' he says pulling me into a hug again.

''She needs to change her clothes, Zayn,'' says Niall, stating the obvious.

''Yeah, okay. Hang on,'' he leaves me standing there shivering. Louis comes up to me.

''Sorry Reece. I didn't mean to,''