Chapter 65

(3rd PoV, 1 day left until (Y/N)'s birthday)

"Where is he?" (Y/N) wondered out loud as she sat down on a park bench at the park by her house.

Natsu and Happy have not returned yet from their job, that they took on yesterday.

"Dovey!"

(Y/N) whipped up her head and saw Natsu running towards her.

Her face lit up as she stood up. Natsu engulfed her into a tight hug and lifted her up off of the ground.

"I got so worried. You weren't home and I couldn't smell you." Natsu said as he looked at (Y/N).

(Y/N) broke the hug and looked up at Natsu. "Where were you? Why did you take so long? And why is your hair all messed up?" She asked.

Natsu glanced up at his hair as his eyes widened. He immediately fixed his hair as he replied to (Y/N). "I was on a job with Happy and Lucy. It took longer than we expected.." He said nervously.

(Y/N)'s face immediately changed from a smile to a serious look. "You're lying." She spat out.

Natsu's eyes widened again as he heard (Y/N). "Wha-What..?! No I'm not!" He defended.

(Y/N) crossed her arms, "Yes you are. I know when you're lying Natsu. What aren't you telling me?"

Natsu averted eye contact with (Y/N), "Nothing..! I'm not keeping anything from you!"

(Y/N) scoffed and looked at Natsu in the eyes. "Natsu, just stop lying and tell me." She said.

"I can't! Lucy told me not too!" Natsu said, but then quickly covered his mouth.

(Y/N)'s hands immediately turned into fists as they flew to her side. You could practically taste how mad she was.

"Lucy didn't want you to tell me?! What the hell Natsu?! Is that why you've been gone almost every single fucking day?! To be with Lucy?!" (Y/N) roared out angrily.

"(Y/N) there's kids around here-"

"Sound-Proof and Invisibility Air Bubble." (Y/N) immediately said.

Natsu gulped as he saw how mad (Y/N) was. "(Y/N), it's not what you think-"

"Like hell it isn't!" (Y/N) interrupted.

"I can't believe this! How long have you been cheating on me with Lucy?!"

"(Y/N)-"

"Were you guys actually talking outside that one time when she came over?! Or were you guys making out?! That's why you guys were acting so nervous and secretive! Damn you Natsu!" (Y/N) said as her eyes filled up with tears.

"Hold on-"

"I can't believe this.. To think, I thought I won you over." She said as she turned around and began to walk away.

"(Y/N) wait!" Natsu said as he quickly grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist tightly.

"Let go." (Y/N) said with a shaky voice.

"(Y/N), you have to let me explain." Natsu pleaded.

"You don't have too. Now leave me alone." (Y/N) said as she broke out of Natsu's grip and left him standing alone, deactivating the bubble around them.

-—-—-

(Your PoV)
I slammed the door of my house close. I took off my shoes, placed them by the door, and quickly threw my bag onto a hook.

"Idiot, idiot, idiot! I am such a fucking idiot!" I yelled as I stomped around the house.

I went downstairs to the basement, yes the basement, and slammed the door behind me, shaking the whole house.

I snapped my fingers and I instantly changed into loose (Color) shorts, a (Color) undershirt, and a (Color) loose over-shirt. I took off my socks and fixed my hair into a messy bun. (If you have short hair, ignore the bun part.)

'I'm an idiot.. No. Natsu is such a jerk!'

I walked over to one of the various punching bags that were hanging from the ceiling and wrapped my hands up in bandages.

"I would rather be beating the crap out of some bad guys, but this would have to do. Sorry punching bag, but I'm pissed." I said right before I started to punch and kick the punching bag.

(5 minutes and a couple of bloody knuckles later)

"Oh dang. My knuckles are bleeding.." I mumbled out loud. Blood was seeping through the bandages rapidly. I swiped the sweat off my face and grabbed a water battle from the fridge. I then sat down in a corner with my knees up to my chest.

I got back up and slowly walked over to the mirror that was next to my first-aid cabinet.

'I look awful.'

I leaned forward and saw that my eyes were puffy and I had tears streaming down my face.

"I.. I was crying..?"

I immediately wiped my face and went over to the sink and splashed some water onto my face.

I went back over to the punching bag and started to punch and kick it again, not knowing that I started to cry again.

"Stupid.. Obnoxious.. Idiot.. Careless.. Jerk." I said between breaths as I punched and kicked.

My vision kept getting blurry as tears fell down my face.

'I can't hate him.. I love him too much..'

After one last forceful punch, I fell down onto my knees, then onto my bottom since the punching bag pushed me down.

"I-I can't.. I love him too much.." I sobbed out. As I wiped my face, I felt myself wipe some blood on my face. I ignored it and continued to cry.

"Why did he cheat on me?!" I yelled out.

"Was I not good enough for him..?!"

"Was I a bad girlfriend?!"

"..Did he get tired of me?" I said loudly as I covered my face with my hands.

"That's not true, Dovey."