Chapter 18

(The Next Day, 3rd PoV)
(8 in the morning)
(Y/N) stumbled into the guild as she yawned. She went towards the table where Team Natsu was at.

"Hey guys.." (Y/N) yawned out as she sat next to Erza, who was next to Gray.

"Hey (Y/N)." They all greeted.

"We should go on a job today! I need rent money for this month." Lucy suggested.

Erza nodded along with everyone else. Expect (Y/N). Her head bobbing up and down as she dozed off.

"(Y/N)-san, are you okay..?" Wendy asked (Y/N).

"Yeah, I'm fine-" (Y/N) began, but stopped as her head fell forward, onto the table.

"Ow.." (Y/N) groaned out.

"(Y/N), go home and get some sleep. Natsu, go take her and stay with her so she doesn't do anything stupid and/or dangerous." Erza commanded.

"Fine.." (Y/N) grumbled out. She stood up slowly and held onto the table to steady herself.

"Okay. Let's go Sleepy-Head." Natsu said as he stood up and grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist.

"Carry me.. Please.." (Y/N) said as wiped her eyes.

Natsu chuckled and picked (Y/N) up bridal style and headed out of the guild.

(Natsu's PoV)

As we headed out of the guild, (Y/N) rested her head on my chest and snuggled closer to me.

"You're so soft Pinkie.." (Y/N) mumbled out.

I blushed slightly and shook my head. 'I forgot that she says weird things when she's tired.'

I looked up at the sky and started to walk faster. It looked like it was about to rain.

Once I stepped into her house, it started to pour.

"That was close. I better put her in her bed before lightning starts to come." I said to myself as I carried a sleeping (Y/N) up to her room.

I kicked open her door and walked over to her bed.

I pulled back the covers and laid her down. I pulled off her shoes and socks and pulled the covers over her. I kissed her forehead and quietly walked out of the room.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen to raid her fridge.

'Food..'

------------------------------

(Still Natsu's PoV)
It was around 8:40 when it started to thunder and when lightning started to flash.

"I hope (Y/N) doesn't wake up with all of this thunder and lightning.." I said as I went to the living room.

I looked around and saw a whole bunch of anime posters and figurines.

I chuckled and sat down on the couch.

I then heard some noises come from upstairs that sounded like whimpers.

'Oh no..'

I scrambled up and ran up the stairs, to (Y/N)'s room.

I barged into her room and quickly closed the door.

"(Y/N)..?" I said.

I heard her whimper from her bed, but all I saw were covers.

I then saw the covers shaking.

'She must be under them.'

I walked over to her bed and peeked under the covers.

"(Y/N).."