Chapter 28

(3rd PoV)
"Noo!" (Y/N) screamed as her eyes shot open. She gripped onto her bedsheets. "(Y/N)!" Natsu said as held onto her shoulders.

(Y/N)s face was streaming with tears. (Y/N) sat up quickly, accidentally hitting Natsu's head. (Y/N) shook her head while holding it.

"Damn, sorry Natsu." She said quietly. "It's alright, that didn't hurt that much." Natsu said as he grinned.

He then got serious and grabbed (Y/N) by the shoulders again. "Are you okay? I came up here and heard you whimpering. Then I saw you crying and saying no." Natsu said.

(Y/N) wiped her face and nodded slowly. "I.. I'm fine.. Just a dream." She said quietly.

"A regular dream or nightmare?" Natsu asked as he sat down next to (Y/N).

"I'm not sure.." (Y/N) said as she leaned onto Natsu.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked.

(Y/N) took a deep breath and nodded.

"It was about my family.. My family before I found Genso." She said.

Natsu froze but nodded for her to continue.

"It looked just like the way they died. Right after they got struck by lightning.. I broke down.." (Y/N) said as tears went down her face.

"Damn.." Natsu mumbled.

(Your PoV)
"They talked to me.. Telling me that it wasn't my fault." I said as I gripped onto Natsu's vest.

"Because it wasn't your fault. I've told you this." Natsu said.

"I'm still not sure.." I said quietly.

"Was that it?" Natsu asked. I nodded, not wanting to tell him the part about himself.

"I'm guessing that's enough sleep for today, right?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

Natsu got me off of his lap and I stood up. "I got food downstairs if you want something to eat." Natsu said as we headed out of my room.

I shook my head, "No I'm good. I just want something sweet."

I saw Natsu blush and chuckle. My eyes widened. 'Perv..'

"P-Perv..!" I said as I shoved him. He stumbled but caught himself.

I went into my living room and sat down at my computer. "What are you doing?" Natsu asked.

I shrugged. "Here, let me look up something. I keep hearing people around town talk about this." Natsu said. I moved aside and he typed something in. He pressed enter and looked at what he looked up.

"Natsu x (Y/N)." I read out loud. "What is that?" I asked, dumbfounded. Natsu shrugged and pulled up a chair next to me.

"Lets find out."