Chapter 15

(3rd PoV)
"You guys took foreverrrr." Happy groaned as they all started to head back to the guild. (Y/N) chuckled, "Not my fault. Coal-head here took too long to change back into the regular clothes."

"Shut up, you dummy!" Natsu said as he shoved me. "Don't shove me, Pinkie!" (Y/N) said as she shoved Natsu back.

"I'm not shoving, you're shoving!" Natsu said as he shoved (Y/N). Again.

Before (Y/N) could shove Natsu, Erza interfered. "You two are acting like children!" Erza bellowed.

Natsu cowered back, "S-Sorry m'am!" (Y/N) grinned at Erza. "I'm 17, so I can still act like a child!" She said.

A tick mark appeared on Erza's forehead and everyone, besides (Y/N), backed away.

Erza swiped at (Y/N)'s head, trying to smack her head, but (Y/N) ducked down avoiding it.

"Ha! Gotta be quicker than that Erza!" (Y/N) said as she stood back up and grinned.

Erza sighed and grinned. "You really have grown and improved." Erza complimented.

"Thanks Erza." (Y/N) said.

-------------------
(Your PoV)
"We're back!" I exclaimed as I kicked open the doors.

Everyone in the guild waved and went back to what they were doing.

"(Y/N)! Don't steal my job!" Natsu complained from behind me.

"Suck it up, buttercup. I've been doing this ever since you guys disappeared." I said as I walked back outside to help Romeo feed the chickens.

"Hey Romeo, need any help?" I asked.

Romeo looked at me and grinned. "Hey (Y/N)-chan! And no thanks, I'm already done." He said.

Romeo's grin then grew larger. "Hey Natsu-nii!" He yelled. 'What does he want now..? If he didn't treat me like his sister, I would be fine..'

"Hey Natsu." I greeted without turning around.

"Romeo, how long has (Y/N) been kicking open the guild doors?" He asked.

'He did not just ask that. I just told him!'

"Um.. Ever since you guys disappeared.." Romeo said sadly.

"Hah! I told you Natsu!" I exclaimed. I then punched him on his arm.

"Ow! Geez (Y/N), what the hell?!" Natsu yelled as he grabbed his arm.

"That's what you get for thinking that I lied!" I said as I walked away, heading home.

----------------------
(The Next Day)
(3rd PoV)
"C'mon Happy, let's go get breakfast at the guild!" Natsu exclaimed as he and Happy headed towards the guild.

"Aye sir!" Happy chanted as he flew next to Natsu.

"Hey Natsu!" "Hey Happy!" Townspeople greeted. Natsu and Happy waved as they went past them.

Once they reached the guild, Natsu kicked open the doors. "Hey guys!" Natsu and Happy yelled.

"Hey Natsu and Happy." Everyone greeted.

Natsu and Happy headed towards the counter to eat breakfast. Mira immediately gave them a plate full of food.

"Thanks Mira!" Natsu and Happy said. Happy started eating but Natsu didn't.

"Hey Mira, do you know where (Y/N) is?" Natsu asked. Mira looked confused. "She didn't tell you?" She asked.

Natsu shook his head.

"(Y/N) went on an S-Class job."