Chapter 13

(3rd PoV)
*SPLASH!*

After (Y/N) was pushed into the pool, she immediately swam up to the surface, ready to cuss out the person who pushed her.

"Who the hell decided to push me-" (Y/N) began right as she surfaced. "Whoops." A voice said.

"Natsu! Why the hell did you fucking push me?!" (Y/N) exclaimed. Natsu shrugged, "Because I felt like it, duh."

(Y/N) scowled and used her telekinesis to throw Natsu into the water.

*SPLASH!*

Natsu swam to the surface and surfaced next to (Y/N). (Y/N) smirked at Natsu and stuck her tongue out playfully. "That's what you get for pushing me in." She said as she started to climb out of the pool.

But before she could get out, Natsu pulled her back by wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into his chest.

"Natsu! Let me go..!" (Y/N) said as she squirmed around. "Okay, whatever you say." Natsu said as he smirked. He let (Y/N) go and she fell into the water.

(Your PoV)
"I'm going to kill you Natsu!" I yelled as I surfaced. Natsu's expression changed from laughter to fear in under a few seconds. He scrambled out of the pool right before I could grab his foot.

'Cute. He thinks he can run.'

I scrambled out of the pool and saw Natsu run behind a slide, into a shallow wave pool.

I ran towards him and jumped onto his back, making him stumble a little and exclaim in surprise.

"Koala! You can't escape from me!" I yelled as I held onto Natsu. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist. He wasn't even holding onto me.

"(Y/N)! You fucking scared the crap out of me!" He said as he calmed down. I chuckled, "That's what you get for throwing me in the pool."

"Sorry." He mumbled. "What? Say that a little louder, I can't hear you." I said teasingly.

I felt Natsu sigh. "I'm sorry." He said slightly louder.

"Hm?" I said again.

Natsu sighed again and started to shake around. "I said I'm sorry..! Are you that deaf..?!" He said, with a tone of happiness.

"Natsuuu! Stopp!" I said as he kept moving around.

"Say sorry then." Natsu said.

"I'm sorry! Now stop!" I exclaimed.

"I can't hear you..!" He said. 'Revenge.. Hmph.'

"I'm sorry for pulling you into the pool! Please stopp!" I yelled as I held on for dear life.

Natsu stopped moving around I could practically feel him do his adorable yet stupid smirk of his.

"Good. Now come on, let's go on one of these slides!"