Chapter 30

(3rd PoV)
Natsu and (Y/N) both groaned at the same time. "I can't believe that Mira took a picture of us- Wait, never mind I actually can." (Y/N) said.

Natsu nodded in agreement.

"...Do you want to keep scrolling?" (Y/N) asked. Natsu nodded.

(Your PoV)
After scrolling past a few drawings of Natsu and I and a few pictures that Mira took of us, we took a break.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked as I stood up. "Spicy hot wings!" Natsu exclaimed. I nodded and grabbed my phone.

I ordered some hot wings and sat back down. "(Nickname)." Natsu said.

"Hm?" I asked as I looked at Natsu. "Why do you think people post things about us?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I'm not sure.. But lets find out." "How?" Natsu asked.

I pulled out my laptop from the table drawer near me and set it in front of me. I logged into my laptop, got onto Tumblr and clicked the 'Sign up' button.

I put the laptop in front of Natsu, and did the same for myself on the computer.

"Uh.. What do I do?" Natsu asked. "Just fill in the blanks, and show me when you're done." I said. Natsu nodded uncertainly.

-----------------------------

After arguing with Natsu various times about his username, we finally sighed up. My name was "Elemental(Y/N)". Natsu's name was "FireEaterNatsu".

"Won't our names give away our identity?" Natsu asked. "That's the point, Pinkie." I said.

After going to the page where the pictures were being posted, (Y/N) commented on one of the pictures.

Elemental(Y/N): Who drew this..?!

"Uh, (Y/N)? What are you doing?" Natsu asked me. "Asking a question. Duh." I replied.

Natsu sighed and commented too.

FireEaterNatsu: This picture is weird..

'You don't say Natsu.. These people better answer or I'm going to be pissed.'

(Y/N)Dragneel4eva: OMG, ARE YOU GUYS THE REAL DEAL?!

Natsu and I looked at each other in shock. "The real deal? What does that mean?" Natsu asked. I shrugged.

Elemental(Y/N): The real deal? What do you mean??

ElementalxFire: She means that are you guys really THE (Y/N) (L/N) and THE Natsu Dragneel?!

"Of course we are!" Natsu and I said out loud in unison. I glanced at Natsu and Natsu glanced at me. We then burst out laughing.

FireEaterNatsu: Of course we are!

(Y/N)andNatsushipper: Proof or it didn't happen!

"What.." Natsu began. "The hell.." I finished. "What does that mean..?!" Natsu exclaimed.

Elemental(Y/N): What do you mean??

(Y/N)Dragneel4eva: TAKE A PICTURE TOGETHER! THEN POST IT ON BOTH OF YOUR ACCOUNTS!

FireEater(Y/N): ..Are you serious?

(Y/N)Dragneel4eva: Of course we are!

"Lets just get this over with." I said. Natsu nodded and grabbed my phone.

'Damn it, I hate taking pictures of myself.'

I moved closer to Natsu since he was holding my phone. After I explained to him how to take a picture, we both smiled. Natsu smiled his signature smile where you can see his fangs and I smiled so you could see my fangs too.

After Natsu took the picture, I uploaded the picture on both of our accounts.

(Y/N)andNatsushipper: HOLY SH*T, YOU GUYS ARE THE REAL DEAL.

(Y/N)Dragneel4eva: WE'RE ACTUALLY TALKING TO THE (Y/N) (L/N) AND THE NATSU DRAGNEEL! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!

ElementalxFire: YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING

FireEaterNatsu: Thanks!

Elemental(Y/N): Yeah, thanks!

(Y/N)Dragneel4eva: (Y/N), may I call you by your title?!

I froze. Natsu looked at me. "What is she talking about?" He asked. I shrugged and gave sheepishly smiled at him, "I-I have no idea!"

Natsu squinted his eyes and returned his attention to the laptop.

FireEaterNatsu: What are you talking about? What title?

My eyes widened. 'I haven't told anyone from Tenrou Island about my title since no one has called me that ever since they came back.'

ElementalxFire: He doesn't know?!

FireEaterNatsu: What are you guys talking about?!

(Y/N)andNatsushipper: Should we tell him?

(Y/N)Dragneel4eva: Duh!

ElementalxFire: Of course!

'These damn fans! They can't tell him!'

Elemental(Y/N): NO DON'T!

(Y/N)Dragneel4eva: Her title

(Y/N)andNatsushipper: Is

I stood up grabbed my phone and my special cloak. I looked back at the screen.

ElementalxFire: The Elemental Princess!

'Crap.'