Chapter Nine

July 16,2015

Dradell Moore|Recap|Filler chappy,very short

"I dare you lil nucca'."a man with deep voice said then everything went black when i heard a gun shot go off.

BOOM!

...

"Nigga come on!"Drayce said shaking my shoulder. I shook my head and turned to see the man's now pale body laying dead on the floor. We went back down his stairs and tried to find a safe and we did. We put the money in duffle bags and ran back out to our pops car.

"Its done?"He asked. "You already know pops."Drayce told him. "He ended up comin' and aimed a gun straight at my skull pops. Drayce got em though."i informed,"ight. imma send some niggas to clean it."

--------------------------
Drayla Moore

july 17,2015 (Tuesday)

"Outfit on slay"I say posing in my body mirror. i snapped it up and posted it in my social media.
(outfit)

Today would be a good day cause number one i get to see wassup with camyrn,two jayda and janelle is coming to the school

Today would be a good day cause number one i get to see wassup with camyrn,two jayda and janelle is coming to the school. "wake up in the mornin gimme head nigga,treat me like a queen,breakfast in the bed nigga."my ringtone for Nelle played. "Hey wassup?"i say putting on sone nude lipstick."How you putting your hair today?"she asked. "i wanded my weave earlier."

"Okay then im straightening mines see you in school."She says then i hung up. I went downstairs smelling chocolate chip pancakes and cheesy grits. I sat in my spot and went on my phone before it being snatched away. "Daddy.."i whine and he took drayce and dradells' phones too.

"Yall need to get off these little shits."He and put them in the highest cabinets knowing we couldnt get it. i was 5'5 ,and the twins are 5'10,Drana is 5'7. "Trippen pops"dradell said as him and drayce pulled our their old iphone 4s. mama rolled her eyes and gave us our plates. "Dre stop doing my babies like that." she told him. "

"Right mama"i say pouting then smiled when we were handed iphone 6 plus's."Thank you daddy" i say.

-

"This school is big!"Jayda exclaimed looking at the building. Lets be honest,the school is huge. Its a three buildings and each have two stories. "Right but lets go get your schedule."once we got her schedule found a group of bouji females that i knew she would vibe with. "Any problems hit my line girly." i tell her.

Once i did that i made my way to camyrn who was with this messy ass bitch erica. "We need to talk. Erica,dismiss yourself."i say. "Bye girl. text me."Erica tells her and eyes me up and down before walking off.. "So..Whats up..?"She asks dryly. "Why you been actin' shady with that bitch erica?"

"Me?Shady? i couldv'e sworn i wasn't sneak dissing you behind your back."She says. I laugh sarcastically,"So you trying to say im sneak dissing you?"

"I have proof."She pulled up some screenshot that was obviously photo shopped. "And you believe her? After how many year we've been bestfriend,Sister,RideorDies..This shit was obviously phototshopped. But if you wanna let her get in your head bout some fake ass screenshot,shit who the fuck am i to stop you shawdy?"I say pissed off then shook my head. "Loo-"I held my hand up,"Nah go fuck with erica."I say then walked off. I shed a couple of tears just because i would never,even if we having a disagreement would throw dirt on her name.

Say im taking it too serious,but what if your bestfriend of 17 years,since the day we were born believe that you would talk about them. People were right when they say bestfriend break ups are the worst.

Drayce Moore

"Baby!"Nelle screamed out walking to me. I scanned her body seeing she had on high waist black shorts with a red crop top with august alsilina or may alsina on her shirt. i dont know shi,with her red uggs.

I seen maliya walk in the building. I hugged nelle inhaling her aroma. "You smell good."i compliment. "Why thank you boo. Now you mind showing me where my class is?"She says smiling. Damn i love her.

-
Drana moore

Ernesto who?- Can we talk

😜Her-Yeah. I have news to tell you anyway.

Ernesto who?-Ight. Polly's, In ten (made up)

😜Her- 😴k

I put on joggers and a hoodie and my hair in a bun and my nike slides and my Prada shades over my face and got in my car and made my way to Polly's.

"So whats up?"i ask him. "I just wanna say sorry about-"

"i really don't wanna hear it. i forgive you, but there will never be an "us" again..but im pregnant.."i say making him freeze."Why you telling me?"

"you are the father. you are the only person ive been with."

"That baby aint mine..hope you find the dad."With that being said he walked out.