Chapter 14

August 7th,5th day in Atl 10:30 am

Drayla moore - not edited

Drayla M Moore- My eyes🤗😍,but goodmorning people❗  -breakfast with my ppls

After i posted my picture on facebook,i got up off the mini couch and me a camyrn walked to the lobby to meet up with the rest. "We all paying half right?"Zonnique asked,"Yes ma'am."I say,"ight where yall wanna go though?"Drayce asked as he sat on the fluffy black couch,and slid janelle on his lap. "Waffle house?"Beauty suggested. "Nope,over rated."Camyrn says,"Mc donalds?"maliya says questionly,"Really?"i laughed.

"Lets settle on IHop cause a nigga hungry."Chad says and we all just shrugged and got in our cars. "How do you turn the gps o—,nevermind."Camyrn says,"slow ass."i say,thumping her arm. "Abusive ass."she says pouting,"lets not lie on me today Babygirl."i saying laughing a little. "Yes ma'am",she says and i just shake my head play my music off my phone.

Before she pulled off she took and picture,"post  this on instagram for me bestie. "She says in a baby voice."Sureee"

IamCammyCam: Omw to your man house💕💕💕, #goodmorninghoe 😂❗

After about ten minutes we got there,"welcome to iHop how many people?"The gurl asked,"Ten."i say,"booth or table?"she asked. "Table."she nodded,"okay follow me."she says,adding a twiss in her walk, i rolled my eyes,oh wow. She sat us a nice table we all got situated and look at the menue making small talk,and joking around.

"Are you all ready to order?"another person asked,and looked up seeing a fine ass nigga,he had me in a daze, Darkskin,pink lips,pretty teeth,light brown eyes,curly hair,tall. Aw gosh, "excuse me?"he asked me,i shook my head,"huh—what you say?"i say and they laughed at me."are you ready to order? They already ordered."he says. "My bad,can i get the strawberry pancakes,with a sweet tea."

"Yeah,thats all?"he asked. "Yepp."i say. Once everybody ordered he walked towards the back, and we all started talking. "Drayla you gon' get your pecan shape head ass punched if you keep staring at niggas."Dradell tells me and i roll my eyes, "Boy shut up,What am i supposed to do? Stare at girls all damn day? Hell no."I say smartly.  "Damn b,yo' own lil sis put you in check."Drayce says laughing making camyrn and them laugh.

"Nigga that's your sis too."

Drayce shook his head,"Nah bro,lil man aint related to me." He says and everybody started laughing and i threw a straw at him while mean mugging. "Oh wow that hurt so bad." He says sarcastically. "Ooh nigga you get on my nerves."i mumbled and our food came and i instantly got happy.

I unlocked my food and put everybody's food on snapchat. "We eating good over here!"Drayce yelled out making people look,"can't take black people no where."i say and ended the video. Once i posted we all ate in peace,making small talk.

Dradell Moore

    "Soo..."Beauty says coming out the dressing room,we was at the mall to see what atl mall be like.  "Turn.."i say, she did a 360. "Yeah that's good."i say staring, nah she aint have all that much ass,or titties but her face,personality, and etc.. Made up for it, She tried on a black two piece bikini that had some type of gold accessories on it, we was gonna fuck with the beach in a couple of hours so we just decided to go to the mall.

She came back out in her regular clothes and we went to the register,"will this be all handsome?"the girl at the register says,"yeah that it. Bae you sure you dont want nothing else?"i ask beauty who was mean mugging the girl. "Yea im sure" she says  looking at me. "17.50" the girl said and rolled her eyes.

I handed her a 20 dollar bills and she gave receipt and wrote something on it. I glanced and seen it was a number. "Call me sometime you hella fine."She says with a smirk. I just took the receipt and me and beauty walked out and she snatched it. "Let me find out you called this bitch."She mumbled.

Drayla Moore

"Oh my god,I told your bitch ass not to get my hair wet!"I hear camyrn say.  I look over and see her and chase now walking out the water,he's laughing while a mean mug is plastered on her red face.I laughed,"Real cute!"I yelled at both of them.

Me and Bahja walked out the low part of the water and talked and laughed but somebody just had to push me. "Um can you move out my way bitch?!"Some brownskin bitch says. I don't even know this hoe.

"Hold up.. Wait a minute." I pause with my hand up,"Bitch don't ever put your hands on me and I wasn't in your way."I reply.

"No bitch,you was very much in m—"I just slapped the fuck out of her and she grabbed my hair yanking it making me fall,i was now bend over since she wants to pull hair. I punched her repeatedly, so was she. "No bitch ain't no pulling hair"Camyrn yells,and gets my hair from the girl.

"Don't touch my damn bestfriend."The other hoe says. Camyrn simply rolled her eyes and egged me on. I was throwing blows after blows,I giver her props,she was backing down and she got me in my lip but it wasn't busted. I got that bitch forehead and eye.

I was now dragging her while kicking her till the boys picked me up. "Bitch like I said don't touch me!"I yelled at her as she talked shit.

Man,I was not expecting to fight on the trip but why do bitches feel the need to fuck with Me..