Chapter Six

July 12,2015
(Thursday)

Drayla moore
__________________

Its finally close to friday and im not so happy cause number one drana is leaving to go back to new york this morning and two well theres not a two. "Aww im gonna miss you" i say hugging her. "Dont worry ill be back on october for holloween. "

I nodded and huggrd her her again then everyone else said their goodbyes and my dad drove her to the air port. I went back upstairs and picked out my outfit for today. I decided on a maroon colored short sleeve crop top with black skinnies with rips on the knees,with my maroon colored uggs. I looked pretty cute if i must say myself.

I went to the bathroom put on a little lipstick and picked out my maroon colored lipstick and smoothly slid it neatly over my top and bottom lips.

I decided to wand my real hair and fix up my edges and did the rest of my hygiene. I grabbed my indie purse and grabbed my stuff and rode with my brothers to school.

"Why you trying to look cute today?"dradell asked me looking in the rear mirror. "Cause i can."i say. "Dont make me slap you." Dradell told me making me roll my eyes. I posted an tbt on facebook just because.

 I posted an tbt on facebook just because

Drayla M. Moore: just because its thursday. #tbt 😍😈

I got likes like usual,after a couple of minutes we arrived to school. I hoped out dradell's ashton martin and walked towards chad and chase.

"Hello chase and shorty."i spoke. Making chad smack his lips. "Short but my dick tall though."he told me wiggling his eyebrows. "You so nasty."i say.

"Wassup mami?"chase says like he gay. "Oh you turned fruity on me?"i asked as if i was shocked. "Yes lil bih"he said then turned around and twerked,he looked so raflickted. I grabbed the booty he doesn't have making he turn around fast. "Gon' with that gay shit mane". I just laughed.

"Anyway bye yall. Gotta go find cammy."i say and hugged both of them. I went inside of the building and went to me and camyrns spot and it was the same like monday. "Hey camyrn and extras" i say hugging her,making them mumble stuff under their breath.

"Hey girl. You heard about Mike's party for friday night?"she asked. "Nah,"i shook my head. "Oh well we going. So start finding an outfit.". I just smile and nod and the bell rings.

We all went to our classes and mook put his arm around my shoulder. "What it do babymama!"He said yelling causing people to glance at us. "Boy shutup." I tell him as we walk into class. Not many people here today.

We have a sub today which im pretty happy about cause i do not wanna do any work. "Hello im mrs.towers and your teacher told me to hand out these work sheets that you have to look in your textbooks to answer them." She passed out the papers and everyone went to grab a book.

"Girl you know you getting thick as fuck right."mook said in my ear,You could tell he was smiling. "Mhm been knew."i say grabbing a book but mook hoovered over me. "Boy move."i say. "Nah."he told me.