Chapter two

July3,2015
(chad and chase in m/m chad as jacquees and chase as issa. )
Drayla moore
--

"Aye! Wake up!" My dads deep.voice roared throughout the house loudly. "Dre shut yo ass up.always screaming in this damn house!" My mama hollered back. I giggled. I got up, quickly showering and dried off and put on my grey tank top dress that stop at my knees with my hot pink kimono. Yes i love kimonos. For shoes i paired it with some hot pink timbs. I took out the flexi rods out my hair and touched my hair up and lotioned up and did all my hygiene and put on some female polo colonge and put my expensive ass shade over my head and grabbed my tan body purse.

I put on some regular lipgloss and grabbed my phone and walked out my roomand downstairs. "Yall gon' have to survive off poptarts for some days. My manager got me a couple of bookings fot photo shoots so i wont have time to cook"My mama told us. "Cute outfit. "She smiled. "Thanks mama"

"Hell no! Take this dress or put some of your brothers basketball shorts on. This too damn short" my dad fussed once again.

"Daddy! Dont you get tried of fussing. You getting too old for all this yelling."i rolled my eyes. "Im young little girl. Im 21 . Aint thats right baby"he looked at my mama. "Yep! And here dray. You can get your car back now. Dont crash it. "

"Daddy can i get some money.?" I ask doing my famous smile. He handed me some money and i walked out the house. I got in my All black matte audi and sped to school blasting some young thug.

I pulled up to school and spotted chad and chase. "Hey shorty and chase"i spoke."im not short,but hey". "Wassup? Where the twins?"

"Probably-"

"Righttt here bitchesss!" Drayce said sounding gay. Chase do me a favor and take me to my locker." I told him sliding my shades onto my face. "Fuck no. I aint no -" i waved some hundreds. "Yall i see ya in a lil bit" he said then picked me up bridial style and pushed pass people and went to my locker.

"Thanks" i kiss his cheek and hand him a dollar. "Nah fam. I thought i was getting hundreds. And dont kiss me with that bull shit on. "

I shrugged. "Well you thought wrong babyboy" He walked away with a mean mug plastered on his face. "BESTFRIEND!"Camyrn voice hollered through the crowd of people. "Hey bitch!"i smiled. "Ooh bitch you got them nigga snatchers on. Lemme go get mines" she digged in her purse and pulled out her sunglasses and slid them on her face. "So i got to hip you"

"Spill it" i say. "This bitch said she was gone best my ass on sight. I said bitch where?she said whenever i see you. i said bitch when?she said camyrn dont act like i cant i said bitch how?i saw her this morning i walked up to her and said " she made it seem like she was walking and tilted her head"bitch hi!she said uh- i said bitch thats what i thought"

By this point i was dying laughing. "Bitch who?"

"Cierra"

"Lord have mercy. Lets go to the cafeteria though" we walked and talking about everything. "Ohh bitch look at her boots" i snickered. "Bitch them not uggs" she laughed. "Aye what kind of boots them is?" I asked.

She looked embarrased. "Um uh-". She studdered. "Oh they called uhh boots?" Camyrn added in. She walked away,rolling her eyes.

As we were getting situated and girl walked up us. "Um i wanna fight you"she pointed at me. "So basically you tryna get yo ass jumped?"i asked."nah just me and you" .

"Nah bitch.this is a team effort" camyrn told her with attitude dripping. "I cant leave her out she hate being alone" i shook my head.

"I got my left" camyrn said tying her hair up. "And i got the right" i tied mine up. And we squared up with her but my brothers and chase and chad tried to push us back and maliya was ready to fight. "You fucking with my law lil bitch?" I heard her yell then drayce pulled her back.