Chapter 5

July 9,2015

Drayla Moore
___________________

Today was now Monday another day of school. We should be learning new things now, good thing this my last year in high school. "Wake up! " My daddy yells in the door. Without arguing back,i got up and went to my bathroom and washed up with my bath and body works japenese cherry blossom and lotioned up with it also. Then brushed teethand washedmy face.

I decided to dress casual with consisted of some acid washed shorts with my fitted nike black half shirt and some black knee high sandals. As for my hair i took out the flexi rods and put it in a loose middle pony tail and did my edges.

I sprayed myself with some juicy colture perfume and grabbed my black side purse and put everything in it and got keys and went downstairs. "Hell no!"my daddy yelled looking at me me. "Dre.."my mama gave him that "dont start" look and made him shut up. Goals.

I grabbed me two pieces of bacon and some cheese toast and oj. "Thanks mama"i kissed her cheek. "No problem. Have a good day at school." She tells me."where the twins?"i ask. "They are-"

"Right here." They came down matching. Red polo shirts, black true religons,some black and red jordans. "Yall eat so me and daddy can have some alone time. We quickly ate and went to our cars.

I pulled up to school after the twins then got out but soon as i did drayce put his jacket around my waist and dradell put his jacket over my top half. "The fuck yall doing. "I say as they walk towards chad and chase with me in their arms.

"Yall look what the fuck she got on."Dradell tells them taking off their jackets. They look at my outfit then made me do a 360.

"It do make her titties and ass look way fatter."Chase says then they mug him. "But.. then again this is unacceptable."he says seriously.

"Man why you even put this shit on."chad tells me. "Yall can get off my dick. This is a casual outfit so-"

"Casual my ass."one of them mumbled. "Anyway i gots to find lè bestie and a boyfriend..." i mumble the end part then one of they ass smacked the back of my head.

"You aint finding shit but Camyrn!"they all yelled at me. I rolled my eyes, "whatever" i say then walked off disreguarding what they were saying. I walked into the building and went to me and camyrns spot only to see her with a group of niggas."Hey boo." I say to her giving her a hug. "Hey girl,this my cousin and his freinds."she tells me amd i look at all of them but one catches my eye, ryan.

I smirk, "oh .. hey yall."i say nonchantally. "This my cousin,chris. And his boys is kent,cory,ryan and mook."they all nodded at me. Kent a adorable red bone,he kinda slim but had muscles on him,he got a basic thot cut or whatever they call that hair cut' and he could dress.

Cory, he darkskin but let me tell you! He a fine ass chocalate niggaa, he got some big pink lips that fit hhim perfectly and these hypnotizing green eyes and wore curly hair and his eyebrows were dark and thick and teeth white. Wow.. he so blessed.

Ryan,ive already explained his sexy self. Cory aint have shit on ryan, something about ryan brung ny attention towards him. I lowkey bit my lip at him.

Mook was what you would call a pretty boy. Deep carmel skin color, dimples,dark hazel eyes,high curly hair,those pink lips,wore both square diamond earings, he was fresh like the rest of them too. He looked exactly like a player.

"What are you mixed with?"i asked Cory. He raised a eyebrow. "How you figure im mixed?"he asked. "Cause im smart. You cant be just black."

"What are you mixed with?" He mocked my question,making me roll my eyes. "25% of puertorican, 25% of donimican and 50% of black..now answer me."i reply.