Chapter 13

[Ik I used the same pic of draylas but it's ight.]
Continued...

Drayla Moore

8hourslater.

"Drayla."

"Drayla"

"Drayla"

"Dray-"

"Drayla get the fuck up!"Camyrn screamed making me jump and all them laughed. "That Shit is not funny at all."I mumbled. "Anyway get your bags."Drayce says rubbing through his curls. I rolled my eyes and got up,and got my bags. We made our way off the plane and we all got in a pile and wait for the teachers. "ALRIGHT!we are about to get on a couple of buses to the hotel,once we get there go straight to your rooms and get situated.Then at 6pm head to the lobby."

We then got on the buses and it took about 30 or so mins.we all got off the bus and got out keys.

I was rooming with The bestie Camyrn,Beauty and her friend zonnique,Maliya and her bestfriend,Drayce and Dradell and Chad, Chase and some hoes,I think that's it. We all we to our rooms.

"Damn this Shit classy!"Cameron said as we look around.

"Yess." I say putting my bags next to the bed by the window. "And this bathroom cute,oh yea. Let's take pictures."she says and we snap it up for at least 20 minutes. After all that we unpacked and got ourselves settled. "So what do you want for your birthday?"

"Let's be real,we all know I'll be happy if Taylor come down here from dc."I say laying back on the bed. "Bitch out of all people? My cousin though."

"Girl yes,He is fine. That's what I want from you, but I mostly want money and a brand new car."I say,"That I will be riding in."She added. "Let's go head down to the lobby."I say. We head down to meet everyone else. I slapped Dradell head making him buck at me. "Don't be putting yo hands on me little girl."

"Boy,shut up."I say,"alright,alright Settle down people. We will now hand you keys to the rental cars,do not mess them up,there are GPS's in the cars already. feel free to roam around dont forget cerfew is at 1:30."one of the teachers told us. Everyone went to there rooms,we planned on going to this club,even though we arent officialy legal yet we have fake id's so ir doesnt matter.

"Lets match"i suggested,"yea,nothing too out there though."u just nodded and paired fits.

We got dressed and lotioned up and sprayed our swld to make sure we smell oh so good,and we flat ironed our hair then slipped our black nike hats on and put on some clear lip gloss and left it at that

We got dressed and lotioned up and sprayed our swld to make sure we smell oh so good,and we flat ironed our hair then slipped our black nike hats on and put on some clear lip gloss and left it at that. We snapped it up and headed to our rental.

Drayce Moore.

"Yall niggas ready?"i ask at the door."Yea lets go,"Chad saod as he walked towards the door put on his all gold rolex. "Dradell!"i scream. "Damn nigga im coming."he said rubbing his fingers through his now wet curls. "Ight we out."i say and locked the room door.

We went down and only saw drayla,camyrn,maliya,beauty,beauty's friend zonique,janelle and her home girl whos name i dont know."where ch-"

"Im here,im here."chase says running. "Lets go."

We all rode in our cars and ended up meeting at the club together. "Time to go..." Drayla sings,"take somebody zaddy..."camyrn finishes off laughing. "Negative,"Me and dradell say at the same time,i dont know why they say dumb shit like that knowing we not letting none of that happen. Anyway once we got in we instany bought bottles,it was hella lit in this club.

Dradell moore.

3 hours later, 1:24 am ; club ice

"Shotss! Anybody want shots?"janelle asked. "I do."drayla says,"me too"camyrn and maliya say. "Alright,"janelle says and walked away but dropped something from her pocket. I got up and picked it up.

Ambien zolpidem pills? What the fuck? "Aye you drop some."i say to her handing them to her,"oh shit,thanks bro law."she says smiling. I went back to sit down and vibe with the crew. Janelle came back in 10 minutes with shots and gave them to the girls.

I just shook my head they been drinking their life off. "Lets dance?"beauty says,"asking or telling?"i say with a smirk,"obviously telling."she says and got up and led us to the dance floor and she began grinding and whining her hips on me,to Work by rihanna and drake. "Dont start something you cant finish. "I mumble in her ear,she was lowkey trying to get a nigga hard but i can contain myself.

"Turnn uppp!"i hear drayla scream over the music dancing all types of crazy,with a bottle in her hand. I mived beauty out the way gently and went to drayla and picked her up and told everybody im taking her to the hotel and we all decided to leave.

"I think somebody put something in her drink."Zonique says as we walked to our rentals,"right,cause bestfriend never acts that crazy when she drinks."Camyrn says. "Probably but we'll figure it out." Chad says.

Okay yaw im back,this short asf but i had to update. Mysteries are coming too,and im goung to start speeding it up after the alanta trip and birthday party.

Who yall think spiked drayla drink?