Chapter 35

Cover by 98beth_saji it's #fab guys ^.~

Also, this story is definitely coming to an end. I am going to close out all of the subplots and the main plot. You've gotta admit--I have dragged out this story by a lot. However, it is finally coming to a close (not in this chapter, don't worry).

It will probably end in the next two or three chapters. The reasons I took so long with this book is because there is so much I needed to say but didn't know how to say it. Hopefully, when I end this story, you will understand what I am trying to tell all of you.

Carry on! (My wayward son) IM SORRY I HAD TO.

To add on to this, I will warn you now: this chapter is super short. Why? Because it is a filler for the next chapter which is MUCH more important.

Thanks!

++++

"To be or not to be; that is the question." ~Hamlet--William Shakespeare

++++++++++++++++++++

Well... damn, I thought to myself in absolute shock. My eyes were widened in panic as I stared at Will in shock. I really hope I heard him wrong.

"Uh... can you say that again?" I asked sheepishly, giving him a very nervous-looking smile as I inwardly cringed.

Way to sound guilty, Tessa!

"I said," Will repeated to me with a determined look on his face, "if you think I am so smart, how could you think that I wouldn't recognize you if you had a different hair color?"

I believe there comes a moment in every young heroine's life. A moment that can be explained by two simple words, and yet have so much meaning. There shall be a moment at which they have an epiphany of 'well-that-didn't-work' and reply in the correct manner.

I was currently at that moment.

So, I replied in a way that was only proper to the setting. I understand that I am not one for cursing, but can I really be blamed at this second? Absolutely not! Which is why, my conscience is clear when I recall the two words that I had spoken.

"Oh... shit."

Yes, those were the words I managed to so eloquently say to the young man standing before me in an expectant and determined way.

Will scoffed and rolled his eyes at me in an exasperated manner as he crossed his arms, obviously preparing to keep me from A-running or B-changing the subject. Life can be cruel, I thought to myself as I tried to find any way to explain myself to my friend.

Oh, jeez, this isn't good. Maybe I can say that I have a long lost twin sister? No, that won't do. Maybe I can say that I was there to support a friend and Jill didn't know? Eh, that's too close to the truth. Maybe...

"We both know that I won't buy whatever bull-crap excuse or story that you are trying to make up, so can we please skip the avoidance part of this conversations and get straight to the point?" He said in an impatient tone, giving me a rather impatient look as I brainstormed. His words startled me, and I looked over at him sheepishly as I gave a shy, awkward grin.

"Whaaaa...?" This was all I could manage to cough out of my throat as it seemed to close off nearly completely. I felt like I couldn't breathe at all as he looked at me with one eyebrow raised. Why? I asked myself. Why can't I tell him? Why must I be so afraid of Jill that I can't even talk to the boy that I care so much about?