Chapter 13

Picture of Jordan to the side...

*sigh* Why can't guys like that ACTUALLY meet me...

*Sigh* my writing is my love life lol It's sad.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Give it back!"

"Never!"

"Give it back!"

"Never!"

"You're too fat! You don't need that extra piece!"

Jordan gasps and pauses, looking down at his stomach and lifting his shirt as his other arm remains suspended above his head. "I am not fat!"

I snort and hold my hands on my hips. "Are too! Look at those extra rolls of cellulose on your stomach!" I retort.

He places a hand over his stomach and looks at me like I just stole candy from a baby while cursing in a church. "Those are abs!"

"Fat!"

"Abs!"

"Fat!"

"Abs!"

"Fat!"

++++

Five minutes earlier...

+++

Bacon.

I smell bacon.

I lifted my face up from the pillow it was burried in and took in a good whif of the sweet smelling air.

Ah, bacon. My one true love.

No, skating in your one true love.

That's right. Bacon is my side chick. It is right there next to mint chocolate chip ice cream.

My head dropped back onto the pillow as I heard heavy footsteps bounding up to the bedroom door.

"Tessa! Mom made bacon! Get up before I eat it all!" He yells before bolting away. I instantly jump from the bed, nearly tripping over the tangled sheets. I sprint out the door and down the stairs, coming into the kitchen only to find Jordan with three pieces of bacon in his mouth and four left on the stove.

I quickly run up and grab three pieces of my own, stuffing them into my mouth in a very... attractive... manner.

We both look at each other before letting our gazes fall down to the stove.

There was only one piece left.

And there was two of us.

"MINE!" We both yell at the same time.

+++

And that my friends, is how we came to the situation we are at right now.

"Abs!"

"Fat!"

"Abs!"

"Fat!"

"Ab--"

"What on earth are you two doing!?" Miss R exclaims from the kitchen entrance, looking back and forth between Jordan and I.

"Uh... Would you believe us if we said nothing?" Jordan suggests sheepishly.

"Yes." His mother replies sardonically. "As soon as you convinced me aliens exist."

He gasped and stared at her wide-eyed. "They do exist!" He stomps his foot.