Chapter 14

"Princess."

Who could it be?

"Princess, you there?"

Could it be Jordan?

"Hello, earth to Princess."

No, that's as likely as his precious aliens actually existing.

"Princess."

Maybe it's--

"Princess!"

I am snapped out of my thoughts by someone shaking my shoulders with their hands.

"Huh... What?" I mumble, looking around the empty class room.

Will sighs from beside me before looking at me from under his lashes. "Class ended five minutes ago." He tells me.

My eyebrows shoot up in surprise at the information.

Was I really that distracted?

"Oh... Uh... Okay..." I stammer out, mentally face palming myself for sounding so stupid.

"You okay there?" He asks me as I stand and sling my bag over my shoulder.

"Yea... Just... Distracted..." I furrows eyebrows together as I attempt to create a list of names of those who possibly like me.

"Hmm." He mumbles, slowly following me out of the classroom.

We walk in a comfortable silence together, neither of us making a move to speak as we walk down the hallway. Will and I both share a Chemistry class next, so the ten minute walk from English to the other side of the campus was usually spent in each other's company.

"So," Will begins, "did you figure out who likes you yet?" He asks me, keeping his eyes forward as we walk through the courtyard.

I suck in and let out a deep breath, partially sagging my shoulders. "No, I haven't." I pouts, scrunching my eyebrows together in frustration.

"Really? You can't think of anybody?" He asks me in a tone that could very well pass for surprise.

"No! I can't! I can't think of a single guy that would actually taken interest in me." I whine, pouting more.

From my peripheral view, I can tell that Will is giving me one of those 'are-you-serious' looks. "You're kidding, right?"

I shake my head as I try to think of someone who would like me. "No, I'm not. The only guys I actually talk to are you and Jordan, so it's someone that I use never met."

At this point, Will snorts before shaking his head ruefully. "Trust me, you've met him."

I stop in my tracks and look at Will with wide eyes. "You know who it is!?" I exclaim in surprise. "Do you know him personally?"

He looks at the floor, smiling to himself in a knowing way before looking at me with deep blue eyes. "I suppose you could say that."

I feel myself get all giddy inside. "Who is it?!" I demand, grinning like a madwoman.

I seriously want to know!

He shakes his head as his grin grows, slightly chuckling to himself. "Sorry, Princess, that's for me to know and you to find out."

I stomp my foot frustratedly before a lightbulb goes off in my mind. Instantly, I am scurrying up to Will and giving him my best puppy dog face.

"Pwease tell me who, Will? Pweeeaaassseee?" I bat my eyelashes a few times as I jut out my bottom lip.

Will looks down at my pouting lips and gulps before looks at me eyes, his own blues a shade darker. "Nope." He says, a slight rasp evident in his voice. He takes notice of this and clears his throat. "Sorry, not gonna happen."

I groan before stomping my foot. "Why not!?"

"Because you need to figure it out on your own." He says matter of factly.

I sigh before marching away. "You will tell my by the end of this day, William!" I tell him over my shoulder.

He laughs and yells back. "Challenge accepted, Princess." He says and I laugh, walking away with a rueful smile.

++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++

Sorry for the shortness and the randomness, I am having major writers block in all of my stories. I know where I want to take it, but I am just struggling with putting it in the right words, ya know?

Anyways, how have y'all been? As an awesome person, I would really like to know!

And also, what do you guys think of the story?

Please comment and tell me!

The more comments I get, the sooner I will update! I need encouragement!

Vote/Comment/Follow