Chapter 23

~Rae~

I woke to my phone buzzing I looked at it to see a text from Taylor and three Twitter notifications I texted Taylor back quickly as I went onto Twitter to see Lexus Amanda mentioned me in a tweet:

Lexus Amanda (@LexusAmanda): Hey Rae please stay strong remember that your family and friends (n fans) will always be there every step of the way love you girl!!!

I smiled as I just tweeted her back a thanks as I saw that Crissy Henderson tweeted me,

Crissy Henderson (@PrincessCrissy): RAE!!! Thank god your alive I was scared shitless I thought you died on me I love you @TheOnlyLiddellPrincess stay strong you’ll always be in my prayers and thoughts Willow and I send our love see you soon I hope <3

I smiled, I met Crissy while she was pregnant at the beach I think but I love her she’s like an older sister to me. I saw the last tweet was from Ash…Ashley Purdy tweeted me? The hell?

Ashley Purdy (@Ashbvb): @TheOnlyLiddellPrincess saw your video and I cried, all of us did; I just wanted to tell you to stay strong and if you need anyone to talk to remember you got all of us.

I saw he direct messaged me their numbers as I put them in my phone along with Lexus and Mike Fuentes. I texted them all saying it was me as I put my phone on silent as I looked at the time it was 3am dad was asleep I moved as that made dad shift as he mumbled, “You going to sleep again or are you up?” I blushed, “I’m just going to get up for a minute dad.” He kissed my head as I went out the Balcony as I just felt the cold breeze hit my face as I got dad’s jacket as I put it on I went outside as I just sat out there for a while as I heard the balcony doors opened I saw dad. “Hey dad.” I said as he was putting on his hoodie. “Hey princess.” He said as he sat next to me on the balcony as I leaned my head against his shoulder. “You okay?” he asked me as I shrugged, “I’ve been thinking.” I said as he looked at me, “about?” “how mom treated me and never came to see me but you were always by my side when it came to school, getting hurt, going to the hospital twice, you have always been there for me and it’s like mom doesn’t even care about me.” I cried a little as he  hugged me, “She cares Rae just deep, deep, deep, deeeeeeeeeeeep down she gives a shit.” I giggled a little as I wiped my eyes.

“Dad?” I asked as I looked at him, “Yeah?” he said as he looked at me, “You will always be my number one in life, Danny is number 2, James Brandi Samantha Ben Sam and Brittney in at 3, Crissy at 4, Ryan at 5, and mom at level 1oo meaning she don’t give one shit about her daughter.” I said as he sighed, “I’m sorry your life had to be split like this.” I shrugged, “We all knew that I was going to be a daddy’s girl since I was 4 when I asked mom for a guitar for Christmas.” He chuckled, “Only difference is that I knew that since you were born.” He winked as I smiled. “Figures you’re a smart man.” I giggled as dad shook his head, “I am smarted than your mom but not as smart as Ryan I should have gotten my own apartment right when I moved in with her.” I snorted. “Well all matters dad is that you have custody of me now.” He chuckled at me as Danny came out, “Family moment?” dad nodded as I laughed, “Your family Danny.” I smiled as he sat down, “when did you get home?” “We all got home at midnight I woke when I heard you guys finishing your fatherly daughterly talk.”

I laughed as I punched his arm as the balcony doors to the right opened to show Samantha, “hey Sammy.” I said as she laughed, “What’s up?” She asked I laughed, “I would ask you the same thing but I already know the answer to it.” She blushed as I went inside to get my phone, I had 9 messages on my phone. I replied to all of them as I went back out putting my phone in dads coat (that I am wearing) and went outside to see that Cam, Ben, where on the right and James, Brandi and Brittney to the left. “Well aren’t we just one big happy family.” I giggled softly as I sat between dad and Danny again. We stayed out there talking for a while as it was about 5. “Don’t we have to wake up two hours?” they nodded, “Goodnight I love you guys.” I said as I got my phone out dad’s coat pocket. I took the coat off as I put my phone on the nightstand as I cuddled into dad again. He chuckled at me as he wrapped his arms around me again as we both fell asleep. I woke to no one in the room with me I looked to see a note:

‘Princess-

I just went to get good coffee and Danny went to get some food for the three of us so if you start freaking out we’ll just be right back.

Love,

Dad’

I smiled as I just got up and showered I got into a tube top so my tattoo’s could be shown off, My Skull on my shoulder, the lyrics on my wrist to mid inner forearm, My quote from Jinxx 'No Matter How Much You've Worked So Hard, To Be Successful As You Are, There Will Always Be Those Ignorant Haters Who Don't Understand'-Jinxx my Belle tattoo. I put my make up on so that you can still see the stars on the side of my face as I got my Skinnies on I walked out of the bathroom with my clothes I put them in my bag as I saw dad; “Hey dad.” I said as he chuckled at me. I got my coffee from dad as Danny then came in. “Hey!” I said as he chuckled, handing me food we sat there and talking as I knew today is going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!