Chapter 18

~Rae~

I got up as I noticed it was only 1am I got up quietly as I went downstairs to see my dad getting up to go to his room I helped him up as I got him into his room I put him in bed as passed out I covered him with blankets. I went downstairs I grabbed blankets and pillows as I covered them and put pillows under their head. Once I was done I went back upstairs as I went into my room to see Jordan sitting up as he looked at me when I closed the door I crawled into bed as he wrapped his arms around me as I smiled at him, “what where you doing?” “I was checking on the guys I helped than tucked my dad in for the night and tucked in the guys after I gave them blankets.” He chuckled as he and I laid down again as I smiled as he looked at me, “I really do Love you Melissa.” I looked at him as I smiled, “I love you too Jordan.” I said as he kissed me, I got up again as I shut off the T.V. and crawled into bed again as he brought me close to him as I smiled, “Well hello there.” I giggled as he smiled at me, “Hello.” He said as he kissed me. I kissed back before we cuddled and fell asleep.

I woke again at 9am I got up and went downstairs once again, I got 5 little white pills and 5 glasses of water. I started cooking breakfast as I heard Uncle Ben get up, as I looked over to see I was right; once I turned around again I was still cooking as I heard the glass pick up from the counter as I put some eggs French toast and bacon on a plate handing it to him as he kissed my head as I giggled I saw Danny and James get up next as they took the pills and water as I handed them plates of food as I got the syrup out of the fridge putting it on the table along with some forks. They quietly thanked me as I shook my head at them. Everyone else came into the dining room as I gave them plates as Jordan  kissed my head as I giggled softly as I handed him a plate. “Next time you can get drunk with them.”  He shook his head and laughed.

“what’s the plan?” I asked as dad sighed, “We are leaving again for Mexico than the UK.” “Awe grandma and grandpa.” I whined, “Sorry sweetie maybe next time.” I looked at him giving him the you-always-say-that look. He sighed, “I know, I’m sorry Rae,” I sighed as he kissed my head. Dad went into his room and started packing, “I’m sorry.” Jordan said as he kissed my head, “I’m going to be all alone again.” Jordan sighed, “I would if I could.” I nodded, “I know dad too.” I said as I looked at him, “you leave tonight too don’t you.” He nodded as I groaned, “I’ll just stay in for the night.” I said as he kissed me, “I’ll be here till I have to leave alright?” I nodded as we both ate. When we were done I said goodbye to my dad as he left it was just Jordan and I as he hugged me as he kissed my softly. “I have to go soon too.” I nodded as I jumped on him as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He smiled as he kissed me I giggled till there was a knock on the door. He groaned, “sorry babe.” I mumbled as he smiled handing me his hoodie I answered the door to see Jacky. “hey Jacky what’s up?” “Well Ryan and Ron are in the car we ran away from your crazy mother.” I laughed “Come in you guys are welcome to hide here any day.” I said as he shook his head, as I checked my twitter to see Crissy and Ronnie fighting.

“What’s going on with Ronnie?” I asked as he shook his head, “Rather not get into that.” He said as I nodded as Jordan came downstairs, “I have to go, I’ll see you in a couple weeks.” He said as he kissed me. I nodded, “Have fun on tour.” I said as he sighed, “I won’t try.” He said as he left out the door as Jacky Ron and Ryan came in as I went upstairs quick as I saw a note on my bed, I walked over there and opened it.

‘Rae-

I love you so much I can’t believe I got someone as great as you but…I think we should be friends I finally realized your more of a friend to me than a girlfriend I really hope your not upset at me…Text me if your okay with me…

-Jordan’

I wasn’t fazed at all when I think about it we really more like friends than a boyfriend girlfriend. So I texted him that I agreed as I put my twitter relationship thing to single along with my facebook. When I went downstairs they all looked at me, “There are two more of you here than I let in.” I said as they chuckled, “So what happen between you and Jordan?” I shrugged, “We both felt more like friends than boyfriend girlfriend so we ended it we are still friends though.” They all nodded as the doorbell rang I opened the door as I saw Jordan’s friend, “here.” He handed me a box I looked it had my things in it. “Thanks.” I said as I shut the door putting it upstairs. “So, you guys here to get away from spouse’s too?” they nodded as I looked out the window, “Shit hide upstairs quickly!” I whispered as they nodded running up the stairs as I opened the door, “hey mom what’s up?” “nothing I just saw Jacky’s car here.” I nodded. “Yeah he still is here why?” “I was wondering if Ryan was here?” “And Ronnie?” I heard Crissy said as she held willow in her carrier. “sorry guys just Jacky I can go get him?” they nodded.

I went upstairs and got Jacky as we both went downstairs as he saw Crissy to, “why is she here?” “For Ronnie.” I said as he nodded, “I’m sorry to hear about you and Jordan mom said, “We decided we were better off friends.” I said as she nodded as they both looked at Jacky, “I don’t know where they are.” He said as they both sighed, “if you see them will you tell them that we need to talk?” we both nodded. We made sure that they were gone before they guys came downstairs, “You two need to go talk to your woman.” They nodded as Ryan hugged me before he left again along with Ronnie. “so now it’s down to three not including myself.” I said as they chuckled, “what’s up with you guys?” “wanted to chill with the guys but that’s not going to happen.” Ron said as I laughed, “We can chill or jam out either one I’m cool with.” I said as they smiled, “We are cool with Jamming out.” I nodded as I got my guitars from my room as I handed them to the guys. We played for a while till they had to leave making me all alone as I sighed and laid on the couch as I got my phone out and went to twitter everyone was bummed that we broke up but no drama with it either as I saw Jordan’s tweet.

Jordan Eckes (@JordanEckes):I know you guys are pretty bummed that Rae and I broke up but don’t be we agreed that we are more friends than anything else, we will remain friends I promise:)

I shook my head and smiled a little as I posted,

Rae Liddell (@TheLiddellPrincess): Hey guys so if you read Jordan’s post I don’t need to tell you but I did get a surprise visit from @JackyVincent today Thanks for inviting @RonFicarro and @DerekJones to come Jam out with us:)

After I posted that I made my self food and watched movies for a while till another knock on the door happened as I opened it I saw Sonny Moore what the hell, “Hey Sonny what’s up?” he shrugged, “Or should I call you Skrillex now?” he laughed at me, “shut up Rae.” I pouted as he laughed, “but seriously what do you want?” He shrugged, “Nothing I guess.” He said as I saw Jacky was back, and Austin Carlile. “Okay what the hell is going on?” I asked as they all looked at me, “Since I’m single now you guys want to hang out?” They all looked at me, “no I was just coming by to give you this.” Jacky said as he handed me one of his guitars, “Jacky why?” he chuckled, “I got a new one today.” I nodded “Thanks. But as much as I love you all go away.” I giggled as I shut the door shaking my head. “Men I swear their pigs sometimes.” I walked to my room hanging the guitar with my others as I laid in bed. I sighed as I sang to myself and fell asleep.