Chapter 5

A knock on the back door, “Princess open the door please.” I sighed an did so as dad came in shutting the door after he came in. “You okay?” I nodded, “I’m fine dad just when Danny threw me in I got closterphobic.” He nodded as he hugged me, “I’ll send Danny in.” I nodded as he left a couple minutes later, Uncle Danny came in. “I’m sorry” “it’s fine uncle Danny I over reacted.” He chuckled, he threw me over his shoulder making me squeal he brought me to the living room. “Guys don’t forget when we have to go to my mums tomorrow.” Dad said as I nodded. Uncle Danny put me on the g round again as I got dads laptop since it was closest to me as I sat in the booth and watched The Warrior Show/pilot episode w/ Asking Alexandria as dad came over and sat next to me. I leaned my head against his shoulder, “I can’t believe you guys actually did this.” He chuckled, “it made us better.” I giggled and nodded, “what is everyone doing tonight?” “Samantha and Ben are going to his mums. James Sam and Brittney are going druinking and I don’t have a clue on what Danny is doing, while I stay here.” Dad said as I nodded.

“Dad if you want to you can go with them, I have homework.” He sighed at me, “Okay I’ll go, I’ll call and check in.” “Okay stay safe dad I love you.” He smiled kissing my head once more as uncle Sam, James and Aunt Brittney dragged him out. I saw Ben and Samantha leave as I waved. I went to grab my laptop and sat on the couch. I did my homework for an hour before I went on google Hangout to see Uncle Andy on.

Iamtheliddellprincess: Hey uncle Andy I’m going to video chat with you guys :3

I saw hime chuckle as I video chatted him, I waved as he chuckled again, “Hey uncle Andy!!! How are you?” “I’m fine where are you? I went over to Danny’s but he wasn’t home.” “Oh you know a tour bus going to do some shows in the UK area.” He chuckled, “Hey it’s Rae!!!” I heard CC yell as I laughed, “Hey guys and Black Veil Brides fans!!!” we video chated with a few fans and the guys for about two hours. I got off going to the bunk area and changed into  my pajama’s and crawled into my bunk putting the Asking Alexandria Dedication on and fell asleep. I woke to people, I groaned and rubbed my eyes as I just saw dad with some girl as I groaned and fell back onto the bunk. “dad I don’t want to hear you having sex!!” I yelled as he coughed, “I thought you were asleep?” “I was! BUT you people are so fucking loud!” I yelled as he sighed, coming down to my bunk opening my curtain, “I’m going to grandma’s.” I said as I got up as I packed my stuff, “Rae you don’t have to.” “No this is just going to be a repeat of last time I went on tour with you guys.” I said as I packed my stuff into a duffle bag. I heard my dad sigh as I grabbed my phone as I went into the front to see Uncle Danny, “will you drive me to grandmas?” he nodded as we got into the car.

“what happen?” I sighed looking down at my hands, “It’s just turning into last time on tour.” I mumbled as he sighed, “I’ll talk with Cam.” I shrugged, “Do what you want.” I said as I looked out the window putting in my headphone blasting Suicide Silence and fell asleep.

In the morning I heard bird chirping as I groaned and rolled over putting the pillow over my head; as I fell asleep again. “Melissa wake up!” I heard as I jumped, “I’m sorry mom!” I yelled as I jumped out of bed as everyone looked at me, “God I’m sorry.” I said as everyone just kept looking at me, “what does your mom do when you don’t wake up?” I looked down, “he has hit me a few times and she pushed me off the bed and I broke my nose.” I mumbled as they just looked at me. “can we change the topic please?” I said as they nodded, “your dad wants to talk to you.” I sighed, “what time is it?” “2pm.” I sighed, “Okay, let me take a shower and get dressed.” They nodded as they left. I put my playlist on as I hopped into the shower as I sang along with the music. When I got out I dried off going to my room as I put on my bra and panties as I put on my skinnies and dad’s Jack Daniel’s shirt on. “dad I know your waiting by the door you can come in.” he opened the door as he came in.