CHAPTER 25- THE GRADUATION BALL

Hermione and Ginny went back to Hogwarts, to continue the term. Hermione, Ginny and the rest of the 7th year students became busy in reviewing their lesson, and making essay on each and every subject.

Hermione and Kraven didn't talked anymore. Although Kraven still smiling at her every time they met in the hall, or in the class, Kraven was obviously avoiding her, every time Hermione tried to talk to him.

The months quickly passed by, Hermione, Ginny and the rest of 7th year student were in the Great Hall to have their N.E.W.T's examination. Everybody was serious and focus in their paper. Even Hermione felt worried on her examination result, she was worried that she didn't answered all the question on her paper.

The whole day has been quiet pressure to them. After the examination, Hermione and Ginny went straight to their room and slept. Their burden was now over. They will knew the result on summer.

The other day was full of excitement for all the students of Hogwarts. It was the Quidditch Championship. It was Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw. Hermione was supporting Ginny's team, while Luna was supporting her own house team. The pitch was full of excitement from the cheerer's. Ginny played very well, she was one of the chaser. The Ravenclaw team was quiet good too, but the Gryffindor team do their best to win the cup. When the game end, the Gryffindor won the cup. The Gryffindor celebrated their winning in the common room. Hermione was so happy for Ginny and her team.

After the Quidditch cup. The excitement of 7th year students diverted on their upcoming Graduation ball. Everybody was talking about the said party. Every girl was so excited, they were busy on choosing the best dress to wear. Hermione was in her room, choosing her own dress.

"Hermione"

Hermione looked at the door when she heard Ginny's voice calling her.

"Yes. What is it, Ginny?"

Ginny walked to her own bed and seated facing Hermione.

"Are you done choosing your dress?"Ginny said.

"No. I don't know what to wear,"Hermione said.

"I think that red one would be nice for you,"Ginny said pointing the red dress she was holding.

"You think so?"Hermione said.

"Yeah,"Ginny said. "Did you hear that Prof. McGonagall invited some guest?"

"Really? Who?"Hermione said.

"No one knows. They said it is a surprise."

"I reckon it's just a celebrity or a popular icon from magical word,"Hermione said.

"Yeah. I hope it isn't Celestina Warbeck,"Ginny said. Hermione laughed.

The Graduation night ball came.

"You're so beautiful, Hermione,"Ginny said to Hermione, who was wearing the red long-fitted-dress. It gave a perfect shape to her body. She wear a long pearl necklace to avoid too much attention on the deep cut cleavage. She made the elegant bun on her hair that compliment to her elegant dress.

"Thank you, Ginny. You are beautiful in your dress too,"Hermione said. Ginny was wearing a mixture of gold and white goddess dress, that compliment on her red long hair. It simple but elegant.

"Thank you, Hermione. Let's go, the party will be started in a minute,"Ginny said as she started to walk out the room. Hermione followed her.

Obviously, Hermione and Ginny were the most beautiful girl in the hall. All the boys who saw them, fell stunned. The party was held in the Great Hall. The four table were gone, it was replaced by some small decorated table and decorated chair.