CHAPTER 14 - THE PARTY

"Harry... "called Ron when he entered their room.

"Yes!"Harry answered as he lower down the book he was reading.

Ron sat on his bed.

"I'm just thinking.. What clothes should we wear at the party later? I mean... Do we need to wear dress robe?"Ron asked.

"I think no. It's only a celebration party, right? I think casual clothes will do,"Harry said also thinking.

"But what if, everybody wears dress robes while the two of us wear casual, isn't it awkward?"Ron asked.

"Yeah.. It looks really awkward,"Harry said.

"Well.. If it happens, we will be the center of attraction,"said Ron, laughing.

"No doubt,"Harry said, and they both laughed.

"What are you reading?"asked Ron suddenly.

"The Auror's guide book," answered Harry.

Ron laid on his bed.

"Did Ginny send you a letter, mate?"Ron asked while looking at the ceiling.

"No, she didn't. Why?"Harry asked not looking to Ron.

"Nothing.. Hermione didn't send me a letter too, do you think they are busy?"Ron asked.

"Yeah.. I think--busy studying for their N.E.W.T's,"Harry replied.

"The bloody exam,"muttered Ron. 

At Hogwarts, Hermione, Ginny, and the rest of students in 7th year were really busy studying--reviewing and making homeworks and essay's for their subjects.

It's a hard year for all of them, harder than their OWL's year. Hermione and Ginny were always together; going to the class, going to the Great Hall to eat their meal, and going to the library to study together.

Hermione had no time to talk to Kraven or to play Wizard chess with him in the lake or had a morning walked--but Kraven had a time for her. He was still following Hermione--even in the distance.

"Mum! We're going out," called Ron when they went down to the kitchen.

"And where are you two going?" asked Mrs. Weasley in her gesture: two hands in the hips.

"We are going to the party of one of our colleagues, mum, remember?" answered Ron.

"Oh, I forgot...so, you two won't have dinner here tonight?"Mrs. Weasley asked.

"That's right, mum... and we're going now,"Ron said as he walked to the kitchen door.

"Ok, have fun... and take care.. Both of you,"called Mrs. Weasley.

"We will, mum,"answered Ron.

"Yes. We will, Mrs. Weasley,"answered Harry.

They went out to the door and walked to the boundary where they can disappearated.

After a second, they appearated in a front gate of a manor.

"Where are we, mate?"asked Ron.

"Do you think it's already Audrey's place?"he added, looking around.

"Yeah.. I think, it's her place.. I heard party music over there,"Harry said, pointing the manor.

"Let's get inside,"Ron said.

And when they were about to walk going inside, they heard a cracking sound behind. They turned their back.

"Harry... Ron.. Oh, thank God, I thought, I'm lost again,"Neville said.