CHAPTER 12- CERTIFIED AURORS

After the Auror's Licensure 

Examination, Harry and Ron stayed at the Burrow.

They need to wait for 1 week, for their examination result, to know if they passed or failed the exam.

"Good morning, mum,"greeted Ron to Mrs. Weasley when they went downstairs to eat their breakfast.

"Good morning, Mrs. Weasley,"Harry greeted too.

"Good morning, boys,"Mrs. Weasley greeted back, smiling."Take your seat now.. And you can have your breakfast."

Harry and Ron took their seats. Mrs. Weasley was also seated at the right end of the table.

"Good morning, Molly.. Good morning, boys."Mr. Weasley appeared in the kitchen door--from his duty.

"Good morning, Arthur,"Mrs. Weasley said.

"Good morning, dad,"Ron said while taking a toast bread to his plate.

"Good morning, Mr. Weasley," Harry said.

"Take your seat now Arthur,"ordered Mrs. Weasley to her husband.

Mr. Weasley seated on the left end of the table. Ron and Harry were seated next to each other--in the right side of Mr. Weasley. And they started eating their breakfast.

"Are you waiting for your exam result, boys?"asked Mr. Weasley.

"Yes, dad,"answered Ron.

"I heard, it will arrive this morning.. So just wait, it will come any time,"Mr. Weasley said in between eating his food.

After 30minutes, two handsome owl landed on the window. They all looked at the two owls.

"Oh, I think it's your exam result boys,"Mrs. Weasley said cheerfully.  

Ron and Harry stood up quickly and took the envelope--the owl brought. Ron took the envelope that addressed to him. Harry took his envelope. They looked nervous yet, excited. They opened the envelope and read the paper inside:

To: Ronald Bilius Weasley,

We would like to inform you, that you passed the Auror's Licensure Examination, with an average grade of 82%, which is Exceed Expectation. The oath taking will be done tomorrow at 10 o'clock in the morning, at the Ministry of Magic, Court Room level 2. 

Congratulation!

From:  

The Office of Auror Department

"Wooooo... Yes! I made it!"shouted Ron, gleefully after he read his letter.

He looked at Harry who was also happily smiling.

"Here mate, swap,"Ron said and they swap their letters.

To: Harry James Potter,

We would like to inform you, that you passed the Auror's Licensure Examination with an average grade of 85%, which is Exceed Expectation. The oath taking will be done tomorrow at 10 o'clock in the morning, at the Ministry of Magic, Court Room, level 2. 

Congratulation!

From:  

The Office of Auror Department

"We made it, mate,"Ron said and he gave Harry a brotherly hugged.

Harry hugged him back.

"Yeah... We made it,"Harry said, grinning.