CHAPTER 19- MISSING YOU

"We're going now, George," Ginny said. "It is time for us to go back to Hogwarts."

"Ok, then.. Thank you for the help, anyway," George said.

"Anytime, George," answered Hermione.

"See you again," Harry said.

"Bye, Harry," Ginny said as she stepped forward towards Harry. And she kissed him on his cheeks, instead on the lips, because George was there.

Hermione glanced towards the storage room where Ron was. Ron didn't come out since he slammed the door forcefully. He locked himself inside the storage room. Hermione knew, Ron got jealous on Kraven, when he saw Kraven was talking to her. Harry noticed her, looking at the door.

"Don't worry about him, Hermione. He was fine," Harry said, Grinning.

"Yeah, he's fine, Hermione. Actually, when I left the staff room, he was eating again... The food for all the staff," George said. "I will deduct those foods he eats to his salary though."

Harry, Ginny, and Hermione snorted.

"Come on now, Ginny," called Hermione as she walked first to the door. Ginny followed her.

"Take care, both of you," called Harry. Ginny and Hermione waved goodbye and walked out of the store.

After a few days,

"I'm going out, mum," Ron said, when he came down the kitchen.

"Where are you two going," asked Mrs. Weasley who was busy cooking for lunch.

Harry who was sitting on the table and peeling off the potatoes looked at Ron.

"Harry is not coming with me, mum. I'm going out with someone else," Ron said.

Mrs. Weasley stopped stirring the food she was cooking. She looked at Ron.

"And who are you with?" she asked.

Ron looked at his wizard wristwatch.

"I need to go now, mum," Ron said as he walked--going out the kitchen door.

"Who are you with?" called Mrs. Weasley.

Ron halted. He turned a bit and he glanced to Harry and at Mrs. Weasley.

"I'm going out with, Audrey, mum," he said. And he walked again.

"Audrey? Audrey who?" called Mrs. Weasley. They heard a cracking sound and they knew Ron was already disapparated.

Meanwhile, at Hogwarts, Hermione was in the Library putting back the books she borrowed. And to borrow some other books. When she turned in a corner, she saw Kraven, reading alone.

"Hey!" Hermione said.

Kraven looked at her.

"Hey!" he smiled at Hermione.

"Studying?" she asked.

"No. Just reading, to pass the time," he answered.

Hermione put the books she was carrying on the table and she sat beside Kraven.

"What is this?" she asked, when she pulled the thick red book in Kraven's piles of books. "Duchess Family Journal"

Hermione looked at Kraven after she read the title of the book.

"That is my Biological Family Journal," he said.

"You mean.. Your real parents family background?" she asked. Kraven nodded. "Can I read it?"