Mates

Chapter 1

Beep

Beep

Beep

I cursed to myself as I heard my very old alarm clock wake me up. Sighing to myself, I knew that my alarm clock was basically telling me that I have to endure another day of torture from my parents. Why you might ask? Well, my idiot parents wanted a son for some odd, unknown reason, but they got me, and ever since I was old enough, I have been their personal slave, and it sucks. I have to do everything around here!

Cook, clean, do the taxes, pay the bills, shop, and many other things.

I slowly climb out of bed and go to my rusty shower that only gets about 7 minutes of hot water before it turns cold. I turn it on and hurriedly step in and wash off before the water turns ice cold. After about 6 minutes, the water starts to lose its heat, so I step out and get dressed.

I pick out and change into my clothes for today. Today I'm wearing a white tee-shirt with a grey hoodie that was getting too small for me, a pair of slightly ripped blue jeans, and a pair of old white sneakers. I put my white hair into a messy bun since I didn't want to do anything to it today.

I grab my bag and old purse before leaving my safe-zone. I exit my room and walk down the stairs to the living room. I see my mom sitting on the couch reading a new book. She looks up to me and gives me an evil glare.

"Well, it's about time the b---- woke up. Get your lazy a-- to the kitchen and fix us breakfast!" she said with a disgusted tone.

"Yes mame." I simply said before walking into the kitchen to make them breakfast.

I, of course get no breakfast. The only meal I get is during school, and thats if one of my friends has enough money to pay for me.

I make them eggs, bacon, grits, sausage, and biscuits before heading off to school.

~~~~~

I finally make it to school to be greeted by two very close friends, Danielle and Kyle. Danielle was very sporty, 5'8, red hair, and green eyes. Kyle is so funny and 6'1 with pink hair, and yes, he is weird too, but thats why I love him, and he has light brown eyes.

We make our way to 1st period, which is English. Oh the joy(note the sarcasm).

I sat down in a desk towards the back, and Kyle sat in the desk beside me(Danielle has a different class). I was about to pull my notebook out when the most intoxicating smell hits me like a ton of bricks. It smells like the forest and cologne, but it smells so good combined.

I look up and scan around the room until I lay eyes on a tall figure standing by the door way. He eyes land on me, and it seems as though the world has come to a complete stop, and there is no one in the room but us too. He looks so sexy with his tall figure, I'm guessing around 6'4, pitch black hair and ocean blue eyes.

He smirks at me which causes me to heat up. He then starts walking towards me very slowly, and I start to hear a voice inside of my head repeating the same word.

MATE!

MATE!

MATE!

He kneels down in front of me, and his eyes turn pitch black, and I see what looks like the sharp points of canines hanging from his lip.

"MINE!" he growls manly, which makes me heat up even more.

Everyone in the room makes a gasp sound, including the teacher. Mr. Hotness pulls me in for a hug, and I like it, a lot.

When we were still in the hug, I hear a sickening crack and a pain in my left hand. We pull away just as another crack is heard and my right leg starts to heat up in excruciating pain. I start to get up when an even larger crack is heard, and my back bends completely backwards, you know, like the scene in Twilight: Breaking Dawn 1 when Bella goes into labor, and her back bends, well just like that.

Macho man looks at me and smiles. What the heck?! He's happy that I'm in pain?! He picks me up bridal style and runs at an inhuman speed towards the nearby forest.

As I continue to crackle and pop everywhere, he holds my hand telling me that this is normal for my kind and that I am going to be okay. Soon I start to see black dots, and then I am surrounded by darkness.

~~~~~

I wake up in an unfamiliar bed that smells just like him. I get the sudden feeling that I am in his room. I was about to get up when I hear the door open, and in comes my hero. He smirks at me and walks over to where I am at.

"Your wolf looks very beautiful, just like you." he says with a smile on his face.

I give him a confused look, and try to speak, but it comes out in a bark!

I look around while still laying down trying to find a mirror. I look down and notice that i have snow-white paws. What.the.freaking.heck!

I jump up on four legs, yes, four freaking legs and walk over to a mirror.

Instead of a human looking back at me, a snow-white wolf with sky-blue tipped ears is. I jump in panic, only to be catches by the mystery guy.

"Do you want to change back?" he asks?

I simply nod my wolf head yes.

"Okay, then imagine your human body, your beautiful face, legs, and arms." he says very calmly.

I do just that, and I shift into my familiar human form, but there is one problem, I'm naked. I try to cover myself, but luckily hero man gives me one of his shirts, which smells just like him.

"Why did I do that?" I asked still confused.

"Your a werewolf, just like me." he says with a smirk.

Oh thank God! I though I was the only one.

He grabs my hand, and an electric current flows from his hand to throughout my body. I yank my hand back and gasp.

"What was that." I asked sorta out of breath from the shock.

"That was the mating bond. We are mates." he simply said.

"What is that?" I ask with a hint of curiosity which makes him chuckle in a manly way.

"Mate is short for soul-mate. Every wolf has one, and you are mine, and I'm and yours. That is what that tingling sensation is." he said as he grabbed my hand sending the electric currents throughout my body.

This made me happy that I had a handsome man all to myself. Maybe he will let me live with him so that I won't have to deal with my parents anymore, but I still didn't know his name.

"Um, what's your name? Mines Libra if you didn't already know." I asked wanted to know so bad.

"Damon, Damon Steel my beautiful Libra." Damon said.

What.a.day!

WASABI GUYS!

Hoped ya liked it!

~vote

~Comment

~Share