Confusion Clearup

Hey guys.

I think that I need to clear some things out so that no one gets confused.
Yes the dark Luna may be good, but she is has a dark-like personality. She doesn't mind speaking her mind with a few cuss words, and she will try and pick a fight with someone just for the heck of it. Thats what I meant by her out-going personality.

And yes, Libra did have abusive parents, but they weren't that bad. They were just really rude and said mean things to her. They also made her do thing, but they never harmed her.

The Moon Goddess had no control over where they ended up. Moona was lucky that she was brought into the world by her biological dad and her step-mom, who hasn't been introduced into the book yet. Libra was born by humans. Thats just how fate made it.

I also think that some people are getting confused about their powers.
I will break this down as best as I can.
Both Libra and Moona have 4 powers.
2 they share, while 2 are unique to them.

They both have the power to fly and run at the speed of light.

Libra's 2 unique powers are to control minds and sing people to sleep.

Moona's 2 unique powers are to teleport and breath underwater.

I know some of you are probably saying this right now, " how can you give Moona cooler powers than Libra?"

Well, how about I explain how each power works, but before that, let me tell you about Libra.

If I had to chose which one I would be, it would be Libra because I act just like her. I'm very shy and I get my feelings hurt very easily, so I would never make her sound weak.

Anyways, let me explain all 4 of Libra's powers and all 4 of Moona's powers.

Both have the ability to fly, and you may wonder how that happens?

They have pixie wings that go invisible when not being used. The description of the wings will come when they discover this power;). They can fly as high as they want, even going into outer space for a certain amount of time.

The ability to run at the speed of light shouldn't need to be explained. I think everyone gets that one.

On to Libra's 2 unique powers.

Her ability to control minds is amazing. Not only can she read them, but she can convince the person to do whatever she pleases. If she wants them to die, then she can make them jump off of a cliff, poison their food, whatever.

The ability to sing people to sleep is a lot cooler than you think. You see, the prettier a song she sings, the longer they are knocked out. Yea, their not really asleep, its more like being in a coma. If she sings a certain song that I wont mention until a certain chapter, they will instantly die. She might be the innocent one, but who said her powers were?

Now last, but certainly not least, Moona's 2 unique powers.

Her ability to teleport will allow her to be anywhere on earth or even another planet within seconds. She can even teleport on people, in case shes in battle and needs a certain someone killed *wink* *wink*.

Her ability to breath underwater is very cool. This will help her in a certain battle also(i know im giving spoilers, but these are all y'all get).

Since she doesn't need air, she can use nearby lakes and rivers as hiding spots before she makes her kill.

As you can see, the twins can use their powered together as one. Moona can use her hiding powers to tackle down an enemy while Libra can use her dying powers(the death results only work on the evil) to make the final blow.

I hope that this clears the confusion.
And one more spoiler, these are not all of their powers, they have one, massive one left, but you will have to wait and see;)