My New Appearance

Chapter 3

Libra POV

I wake up from probably the best sleep that I have ever had. I felt as though something warm was cuddled with me.

I look to my right to come nose to nose with that hotness of a man from earlier, or shall I call him my mate now. I was curious to know more about "my kind" and "mates", so I calmly shook him hoping that he would wake up, which luckily, he did.

"Mornin princess." he said which
made my body have this shivery feeling. Weird.

"Good morning," I simply said wanting to get to the topics that I was interested in.

"You seem very eager today. What's on the agenda that you want so eagerly to get to?" he said knowing that he knew the answer.

I gave him a 'how the heck did you know that' look, which made him chuckle and send those weird shivery feeling back through me.

"I can read your mind. It's a werewolf thing sweetie. You can do it too, but I think thats for another time." Damon said before getting out of bed.

"I want to know more." I once again simply said while twirling a strand of my curly white hair around my fingers.

"About what?" he said once again knowing the answers.

"Us, werewolves, and ummm.. mates." I said looking down at my feet seeing that I am now sitting on the side of his bed.

"Well, to give you a more detailed version of it, ummm. Hey, wait a minute. Did you always have a golden and sky blue lighting tattoo on your lower right eye?" Damon asked getting curious but also cautious. Why? I honestly did not know.

"No. I have never had a tattoo in my life." I say with a curious tone.

"Go look in the mirror. NOW! " he said kinda panicking. Okay, this has officially gotten weird.

I hop off of his very soft king-size bed, and I make my way to his large bathroom. I slowly take a peak into the mirror, and I'm astonished by what I see. Looking back at me is a new Libra. An even more unique Libra. My eyes are still light purple, but they now have pink inner ridges around the pupil and dark purple around the outer ridges of the colored part of my eyes. My hair is still long, curly, and white, but they now have aqua highlights in them.

And Damon was right about that tattoo. Right under my right eye was a lighting shaped tattoo with the center being a sparkly gold color, and the marking is outlined by a shimmery blue color, similar with my blue highlights.

"You look just like her." Damon said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Like who?" I ask feeling panicky myself.

"The Light Luna." He simply says, making me faint once again, but this time out of complete stress.

Hey guys! Hoped ya liked it!

So what is a light Luna?

What will her powers be? You can leave suggestions in the comments on that.

~vote

~comment

~share

Oh, and sorry my chapters are short. I have school and stuff, so the only way I can upload new chapters everyday is by writing short ones, but you can at least expect a new chapter every day or every other day:)