The Purple Lady/ Last Day of Training

Chapter 13

Libra POV

I came face-to-face with a strange creature. I shouldn't even call it a creature. It looked human, but with odd colors. She had light purple skin, red eyes, and aqua colored hair. Her skin glittered as if it had glitter glued to it.

"Come here child. I must gift you," she said as she gestured her hand to motion me to come to her.

I stayed there motionless. I didn't quite know whether to trust this strange woman or not. She looked nice, but as you know, looks can be deceiving.

"Come, come! I will not harm you. I am here to grant you your singing and mind control powers. Please come," she said once more, and I obeyed.

I stepped forward inch by inch until I was about 5 feet from her.

"I guess this is close enough. We must hurry though. I only have a short amount of time before you wake up. I need you to do as I say," the strange lady said, and I nodded my head in approval.

"Good, now sing this song," she said, and begun to sing.

BEGINNING OF SONG

Death awaits the evil and cruel

Doing wrong, the price will pay

Close your eyes and go to sleep

Never awake and enter darkness

Dark

Dark

Never see light, just dark

Evil the price will pay

Evil the price will......pay

END OF SONG:)

I suddenly knew every single word as if I have always known it. It was an amazing feeling, and I sang it back to her.

"Excellent my dear, let's learn the rest," she said.

~~~~

"Now that you have mastered your songs, it is time to learn mind control," purple lady said.

"How do I do it?" I asked not knowing how.

"I will gift it to you," she said as she walked ever so close to me.

She held out her hand, and I notices that they were changing colors rapidly, and she grabbed my own hands. Suddenly, my body began to shake, and I felt as if I was coming back to reality.

"Your time here is up. I have granted you the gift of mind control. Once you come back to earth's reality, you will know how to use it", she said.

"Wait! What's your name?!" I yelled back to her.

"In due time you shall know," she said before I was surrounded by darkness.

The next thing that I remember was waking up to see a panicked Damon holding my hand. I looked around the room that I was in to see my entire family here. My dad, step mom, Moona and Blake, and Zaynia and and my other aunt that I never got her name. My father breathed out a long and deep breath once he saw my color turn back to its normal pale color.

"How do you feel?" Damon asked.

I looked at my hands to see them changing colors rapidly just like the purple ladies, and I looked back up to him and smiled.

"Better than ever"

Hey guys!

Hoped ya liked it!

~vote

~comment

~share

Oh, and sorry its kinda short.