NEW VERSION

Hello! Hi!

I have started on a new project: rewriting this story. It's completely different than this...as in you know, it's not like:

Hi, I'm Damon Knight the super sexy werewolf who's got six packs and is at least 6ft or taller, and you have cool powers and my bork bork is calling to you because we are oober doober soul mates. Oh yeah I have a twin who's nerdy and always stays in his room on his computer but he somehow has a six pack too.

Hi, I'm Libra and I magically transformed to be super beautiful but I'm like a little slave to my parents because they don't care about me but like there's a whole prophecy about me being a Kawaii fairy angel wolf and my surprise twin sister is a badass bat demon wolf and we're totally polar opposites but we bond so well and dad is Irish from Dublin.

Yeah... no. I was a sheltered Pentecostal kid who got way too excited getting to be apart of the "sinner" world.

So anyway... I have a new account so that I can mentally isolate my new projects from the stuff I wrote as a kid.

The account is: nerdYmaru

The title is: All is Well

The title is: All is Well... in case the pictures do not pull up for you.

There are two parts up so far. Updates will be weekly. There are some similarities to the old story, but they are retold in a better way...in my opinion anyway.

So check it out, and that's for supporting my 14 year old self who dreams of writing as a career.

I'm now a 23 year old who is finally working on my first official project, and I would love you all to continue the journey with me!