Basic Steps Into Getting The Ultimate Gift.

Chapter 17

MOONA POV (Haven't done one with her for a while)

Well, we are finally home from our honey moon. Blakey and I went to Paris, and I think that my twin and her mate/husband went to Hawaii. I'm not quite sure, but I enjoyed it. According to our aunts/trainers that we were suppose to complete our mating bond or something like that while we were away, and I can say that we did. BLUSHY!!!!! Anyways, Libra and I are now able to learn our ultimate gift, which will actually be VERY hard to learn since it takes a great amount of energy from the both of us to practice it, at least that's what thing 1 and thing 2 said (our annoying aunts). Yes, I think that they are annoying because they talk in these funky accents that sound from another planet. They also have all those crazy colors on their skin, eyes, and hair. Yea, yea, I know that I have red eyed and natural red highlights in my hair, but they are literally rainbow. Kyle would love these guys. (I met them at the wedding)

*knock knock*

"Come the jelly beans in!" I yelled. Wow, I have NEVER been this moody before. It's like mood swings. But whatever.

"Woa, come down babe. I just wanted to tell you that your aunts are here to tell yall something." my Blake said as he calmed down from my yelling.

"Whatever" I huffed as I walked out of my room to meet up with Libra and the annoying ones.

When I got there, I noticed something...a little odd about Libra. She was radiating off heat. NO you pervs! Not that kind of heat! I meant anger. She looked just as mad as I did. Did this have something to do with maybe a phase that we are both going through? We looked at each other and huffed at each other. Okay, something was SO going on. Libra was way too innocent to act this way.

"Um, do you guys know why they are acting as if they are two periods?" Damon asked Aunt Zelda.

"Their bodies are adjusting to their ultimate gift. It will probably take about 2 years. Don't worry. They will get over this anger phase in about 3 days, but every now and then they will completely drop down and cry about random things. Other than, It will be completely fine." she said as me and Libra staring screaming and breaking random objects. Wow.

We managed to settle down after about three hours. Great, just two more years to go.

WASABI GUYS!!!!

I AM SO SORRY THAT ITS SO SHORT, I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS STORY ACTUALLY, SO I AM GOING TO WRAP THIS STORY UP AND BEGIN THE SEQUEL WHICH WILL BE A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER. I WILL PLAN IT OUT AND NOT ADD ANY ANNOYING AUTHOR NOTES TO THE SEQUEL. THIS STORY WILL BE OVER IN JUST 3 MORE CHAPTERS. I KNOW ITS SAD, BUT THE SEQUEL WILL BE MORE INTENSE WITH A LOT LOT LOT MORE LOVE AND A LOT LOT LOT MORE BLOOD AND GORE AND THINGS LIKE THAT. ALSO, I GOT GROUNDED FROM MY IPHONE FOR A MONTH OVER A VERY STUPID REASON, SO I AM UPDATING ON MY LAPTOP, AND I MUST SAY THAT IT IS SO MUCH EASIER TO WRITE ON HERE, SO I GUESS I WILL WRITE ON MY LAPTOP AND READ ON MY PHONE. HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS:)

Pic on the side is Libra's wolf, just add some purple eyes--------->

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE