Chapter Fourteen- Stuart's Backyard

Hey!

Long time no update... Sorry!!!

This chapter is dedicated to @disneygirl567 because I wanna thank her for always commenting and voting! And because I wanted to dedicate a chapter to her.

So, Happy Reading Little Turtles!

-Jess 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jake's POV

**New Years Eve**

Okay, so I haven't talked to Riley since that time at the mall... Well, actually it's more like she hasn't spoken to me...

I've sent her probably over 100 texts, called her over 5 times a day and I even went to her house! But she hasn't replied to my texts, or called me back and when I went to her house, her mother said that Riley was out with either Ethan or Annabelle.

I really don't like those two... They don't seem good to me.. It's almost as if Annabelle is the evil witch and Ethan is one of her flying monkeys, you know, from Wizard of Oz? Yeah, that's who they are now!

The fact that Annabelle kinda ruined my chances with Riley sucks, yes, but the fact that she is lying to her and acting like a good friend is worse!

Why is she doing this to Riley though? Did she want to be Riley's best friend? Because if she hasn't noticed yet, Riley has more than one best friend.

I am currently waiting for Cameron to get ready so that we can walk to our, sort of, friend's party, Stuart.

Don't be fooled by the name! Stuart is a really big and tall guy, he's one of the best football players on our team, but he is so annoying, he thinks he's better than everyone else, when to be honest, he has a brain the size of a walnut.

"Okay! Ready!" Cameron said walking into his living room, which I had been waiting in.

"Finally! Took you long enough." I said to him.

"Hey! I can't just wake up looking this good." he replied pointing towards himself.

"Dude, I seriously sometimes wonder if you are secretly a girl... You take an unnatural time to get ready." I said and as a reply he punched me.

"Never say that! If I were a girl that wouldn't have hurt, and I wouldn't have..."

"And here is where I agree and we go to the party!" I said cutting him off.

"Ha! Whatever, lets go."

We walked out the front door and started walking towards Stuarts place, it was just down the street. A lot of people who go to our school live around each other...

When we got there, there were already people all around, I looked at the time and saw that it was 9:50pm already.

"Bye dude! I'm going to get a drink and meet some girls!" Cameron yelled over the loud music playing.

I wasn't the type of person to always go to parties, but when I do go to one, I try and enjoy myself.

I walked passed a bunch of people, some who I recognized from school and others who I didn't at all, since I was going to get myself a drink.

When I got to the kitchen, I just grabbed a beer, they taste weird but who cares!

*Two Hours Later*