Chapter Fifteen- Wicked Witch

Hey! Happy Wednesday!

So, I'm bored, so I decided to update instead of do my homework! Yay!

Hope you like this chapter

Happy Reading!

-Jess

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Riley's POV

Did Jake just say that he... He loved me?..

He was looking at me in a way, that I could tell he was telling the truth.

"Jake, I love you too!" I said taking him into a huge hug. I can't believe that I just admitted to loving my best friend, and he loved me too...

Jake's POV

**The next morning**

I woke up feeling this pain in my head. I went to open my eyes but immediatly closed them because I was blinded by the light from the window.

"You finally awake lazy bones?" I heard a voice say and I couldn't help but smile a little even with the pain in my head.

"Close the blinds." I said in a voice that sounded kind of off.

I heard movement and then I heard the blinds being closed.

"There you go." Riley said.

I slowly opened my eyes again and they hurt less. My head on the other hand, really hurt.

"Ry? Can I have aspirin please? I have a massive headache." I asked Riley.

I heard her giggle but then she got up and handed me a glass of water and two aspirins, which had been on the night stand right next to me.

"Um Ry... What happened last night? I thought you weren't talking to me?" when I said this, it looked almost as if Riley was hurt, I could see it in her eyes.

"Wait, you don't remember yesterday?... At all?" she asked sounding sad and dissapointed.

"Well... I remember going to Stuart's house with Cameron... Then I had a few beers... And I remember nothing really after that... Why? What happened?" What happened last night between us two?... Did I tell her my true feelings for her?!? I better not of! Because I would have at least liked to remember it...

"Well... We um..." was what she replied. Why wasn't she telling me?

Riley's POV

What am I suppose to tell him?! 'Oh yeah, you admitted that you loved me, we kissed and I also admitted to loving you.' You know, because that is always normal! Note the sarcasm...

Seriously though, what do I do?...

"Riley? Are you gunna answer my question?" It sounded like he was getting really curious.

C'mon Riley! Think! Think!

"Um.. We made up! And we're friends just like before! Like nothing changed!" Really? Nothing has changed?! Liar! You both admitted to liking each other!

"Oh.. Okay, cool. I'm glad we're cool now. Look, Annabelle is the one who kissed me at the bowling alley. Trust me, I don't like that wicked witch of the-"

"Oh Riley!! I'm here!" I heard Annabelle sing in a high pitched voice, downstairs.

"I'm in the guest room!" I yelled down to her. Jake covered his ears at that.

"Ow! Remember? Bad hangover over here." Jake said while closing his eyes. Over draumatic much?

"Sorry Jakey." I said while laughing a little.

"Why must Annabelle always ruin everything.." Jake mumbled under his breath but I still heard him.

"Be nice." I told him. I don't know why I was defending her though... Since she kissed my crush and best friend... Well, I don't know for sure yet..

"But Annabelle-" Jake started saying offensively but was interrupted by Annabelle, again.

"Riley, you left the party so early, I didn't even see you leave!" She said walking into the guest room then saw Jake, "J-Jake?" She then stuttered.

"Annabelle." Jake said gritting his teeth. Wow. I guess he really doesn't like her or something...

"What are you doing here? I thought you two were fighting." Annabelle said all confused.

"We made up." I replied to her.

"Oh..." Was all she replied.

Annabelle's POV

Shit! My plan didn't work! They weren't suppose to make up, they're suppose to never make up and I get Jake! But no, the little Riley bitch had to ruin it!

I've been wasting all my time trying to make sure they don't make up, and what do they do? Make up!

I'm going to have to find another way to get Riley mad at Jake.. Or... Jake mad at Riley...

Hmmm...

What to do, what to do...

"Um, Annabelle, can I talk I you for two seconds?" Riley asked me. Her voice is so annoying! I don't see how I've put up with her for so long.

"Sure." I said with a fact smile on my face.

We both walked out of the guest room and all I could think was 'Don't push her down the stairs!' Even if I really wanted to.

When we got to her room, she closed the door.

"Anna, Jake said that at the bowling alley, you kissed him. Is that true?" She asked me while standing in her bedroom.

"Of course not! I would never do that to a best friend! Especially since she had a crush on him!"

"Okay..." she said and looked like she was lost in thought.

Notice how I said I wouldn't do that to a best friend?.. This twig bitch is most definitely not my best friend

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sorry... I probably got your hopes up with them saying 'I love you' to each other... Oh well!

I don't know about you guess, but I hate Annabelle! Shes so.... bleh!

I hope you liked this chapter :)

Please comment and vote!!!

Thanks :)

-Jess