Chapter Twelve- Thumb Wrestling

• इन्हें समर्पित: Morgane2000

Hey!

Here's a new chapter!!!!

This chapter is for my one of my great best friends!!! Love ya girl!

Happy Reading you awesome peoples!!

-Jess

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jake's POV

It's three days until Christmas now. Last night I tried to text Riley but she never replied.

I'm going to go to her house after Christmas... Since she's clearly still mad at me.. But what do I do in my spare time?

*Ring**Ring**Ring*

"Hello?"

"Wow! He's still alive!" I heard my best guy friend, Cameron, say.

"Hey to you too man.." I said unamused.

"Somebody sounds bitchy.."

"Sorry, I'm just not in the mood..."

"Whatever. Soooo," he said stretching out 'soooo', "Is Riley your girl yet?"

"Really dude! No. She's not 'my girl'." Sadly...

"Well, wanna go to the mall and see if there are any hot chicks there? Hey! There may be some doing last minute Christmas shopping!" Cam said.

At school I'm a bit more popular than Riley... Okay a lot.. But she still hung out with our group . And in that group, Cameron was the player for sure!

"Really dude?.."

"Yes really! C'mon please! There's probably a girl there for you too man. Who knows, maybe Riley's there too.."

Cameron is the only one of all my friends who knows I like Riley. I have no idea why I told him though... Probably because I wanted to tell someone but, well, Riley was out of the picture to be told that...

"Fine, whatever. Anyways, I have some last minute shopping to do."

"I'll be over in ten." which in Cameron's case mean't probably a half hour.

"See you then dude." and with that he hung up.

Since I had some time, I turned on my tv and started watching 'How I Met Your Mother'. On this show Barney is probably my favourite character.

I was really into this episode. I had seen all of them already but this one was one of my favourites.

*Ding**Dong*

I looked at the time and saw that it has been ten minutes since Cameron called.

'That's probably not even him though.' I thought to myself. 'He's never on time.'

Next thing you know, my door swings open and standing in the doorway is Cameron.

"Wow, for once I'm ready and you're not."

"Oh Shut up, I am ready." I had gotten ready before Cameron even called because I wanted to go out no matter what today.

"Then get off your lazy ass and let's go!"

We got up and walking towards the front door. I grabbed my jacket, Cameron was still wearing his, we put on our shoes then I yelled, "Goodbye mother!"

With that, we walked out the door.

"I'm driving!" Cameron exclaimed.

"You drove last time! I'm driving this time!" I said to him.

"No! I get to drive since I have a cooler car!" In his dreams! My car is one of the only things I love that I have.

"Ha! You wish!"

"Fine! We'll figure this out far and square!" Cameron said.

"Thumb wrestling?" We said at the same time.

"You'll lose!" we said at the same time again.

"One, two, three, four. I declare a thumb war!" and with that, we started our thumb war.

"I'm gunna beat you Jake!"

"In your dreams Cameron!" I said back to him, "One! Two!" I started counting to three because I had trapped his thumb under mine, "Arg! I was so close!"

"Ha! You'll never win Jake!" Cameron said. We may be some of the most popular people at school, but that doesn't mean we're mature, our thumb wrestling matching are always intense.

"One! Two! Three!" Cameron counted, "Told you, I'd win!"

"Whatever... You cheated anyway." I said to him walking towards his car.

"Wait... Why did we have a thumb wrestling contest again?.." Cameron said.

"Cameron man you are clueless sometimes."

"Hey! Oh wait! It was to figure out who would drive! Now I remember!" He said walking towards his car and unlocking it.

We both sat in his car and he started to drive to the mall.

"So, what's up with you and Riley?" Cameron asked.

"Well, she ain't really talking to me at the moment.."

"Why is that exactly?" Cameron asked sounding a bit interested.

"Well I'm not sure exactly... I think it might be because I kissed this girl who was or is her friend... But her friend kissed me!"

"So you're trying to get Riley jealous I see." he said looking over at me a sort of encouraging look.

"No, that is not what I am doing! She's actually quite upset... Dude, oh gosh... I have no idea what I'm asking you but, what do I do about this?"

"You really like her, don't you?" he said changing from 'player Cameron' and into 'I'm here for you, Cameron'

"Yeah, I guess I do..."

"Then get her more jealous!" Nope, I was wrong... Player Cameron is still here...

"Dude! I don't want her to get even more upset with me!" I said hitting him.

"Ouch! Dude that hurt!"

"Wussy!" I said to him laughing at the weird face he made when I hit him.

When my laughing finally died down, his face was truly priceless, we got to the mall.

As we walked out of the car, Cameron said, "Ready to go get some girls!"

"I'm here to shop not to 'get girls'" I said giving him a glare.

"Not any girl, that girl." he said pointing towards where we were heading.

I looked at here he was pointing and saw the one person thy I hoped I would see and also the person I didn't want to see.

Riley.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay, first things first. Sorry. I am not a dude so I have no idea how guys think....

Second, omg! Over 1050 total reads!!! Yay!!!! I'm very happy!!! Thank you for reading!!!!

Please comment, give me your opinions on what you think please!!

Also vote!

Thank you!

-Jess

Friend zoned or not?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें