Chapter Eleven- Ohana Means Family

Hola!

Here is the next chapter peoples!

Happy Reading :)

-Jess

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jake's POV

I have to tell Riley what happened! Especially before she talks to Annabelle!

I sent her a text:

Me- Hey, can we talk? You seemed really upset last night.

Her- Why? Because yesterday wasn't enough?

What does she mean by 'yesterday wasn't enough'?

Me- What do you mean?

Her- Annabelle told me the truth! I guess she's my true best friend... Goodbye Jake.

Me- Wait, Annabelle! Please let me explain! Whatever she told you was probably lies!

Her- I trust her, way more than I trust you now... And don't call her a liar!

Me- When did I ever lie to you?! And that's what she is!

Her- Goodbye Jake.

Me- Don't go Ry!

She didn't answer..

Great! She's gone and she believes that lying little bitch!

I have to tell her what really happened! And since she won't talk to me... I'll have to go to her.

I got off my bed, which I had been sitting on, got my wallet, my phone, jacket and I went downstairs.

I put my shoes on and was about to go out the door when I heard an annoying little voice.

"Where you going?" I turned around to see Hailey standing there with her usual evil grin on her face.

"Out. Goodbye." I turned to walk out the door but then Hailey said something.

"I'm gunna tell mom! You're gunna be in trouble!"

"Hailey, why don't you just shut up for once!" I told her and she looked so shocked that I told her to shut up.

With that, I walked out the door.

I started walking towards Riley's house.

Once I got there, I knocked on the door and Helen answered the door.

"Oh hello Jake! Riley didn't tell me you were coming over."

"Oh, where is she?"

"She's in her room, you could go now if you'd like." She said while opening the door so I could go in.

"Thank you." I said. I took my shoes off then went up the stairs.

**Knock****Knock**

"I'm not in the mood Mom..." Riley said. I walked right into her room.

She was laying on her stomach reading a book, it was Fire of the Graceling series.

"I said I'm not-" she stopped herself mid sentence when she saw me when she turned.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing, just go away." She said harshly.

"Not until you tell me why you're mad!" I said to her.

"You wanna know why? It's because of you, Jake!" She said laying back on her stomach and shoved her face in her pillow.

"What did I do?" I asked thinking about things that may have made her upset. It's not about Anna kissing me right?

"You played me, led me on to thinking one thing, when you meant another.."

"What are you talking-" Riley cut me off.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about"

"What?"

"Jake," she looked up at me and I saw a single tear slowly making it's way down her face, "please, just go..."

With that I looked at her eyes. They had sadness, pleading me to go.

"I'll see you, when I do..." I turned towards her door and walked out.

I can't believe I made her cry... But why?

"What did you do?" I heard someone ask me. I look up to see Bradley standing there.

"Nothing!" I said trying to hide my guilt.

"Sure... That's why my sister kicked her best friend out of her room and she's crying right?" He got all that? Wow...

"Fine! I don't know why..." I told Bradley.

"You don't know why what?"

"Why she's crying! It might be because of what happened yesterday.... But I don't know.."

"Well, you better fix things! Or else!" Man for a little brother, he was being very protective.

"I know dude... I'm going now though, goodbye." With that, I went down the stairs and out the door.

Bradley was right... I didn't have to fix things, but how? And when? That's what I have to figure out.

Riley's POV

Why must I have these emotions?! I mean, I'm crying because my best friend kissed someone else right after he kissed me!

Okay, well maybe that's an okay reason as to why I am crying but still!

**Knock****Knock**

"Jake I said go away!" I said not looking up from my pillow.

"Ry, are you okay?" Was that?

I turn around to see Bradley standing there!

"Why would you care?"

"Because I'm your little brother, and we're suppose to be there for each other." He said and I truly heard the sincerity in his voice.

"Actually there is something wrong," I said while I stopped crying, "I haven't had alone time with my brother in a while."

His reply was a huge grin.

"Meet me in the living room! You get the snacks, I'll get the movie."

I went to my desk and grabbed the movie that has always been there, Lilo and Stitch. My brother and I used to always watch it together and it always makes me happy.

I went down stairs and set up the dvd.

When my brother came into the living room, we both got settled and played the movie.

When my brother and I's favorite part came on, we both repeated what they said. "Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten." We both said it with the movie then both looked at each other and smiled.

In a way we are like Lilo and Stitch, we have a love, hate relationship kind of...

I'm glad to know that my brother may be a little brat but he also cares for me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, what are your thought on this chapter?

Also, are you guys Lilo and Stitch fans? I am!

Hope you liked the chapter. Please comment and vote if you liked it!

Thanks for reading!

-Jess