Chapter 18 - A Happy/Guilty Ending

*Cleo's POV*

It had been a week since I had last heard about the "inncodent" hopefully it would never be brought up again. I woke up to someone banging at our bus door. I opened my eyes and looked around. Everyone was still asleep, and no one even flinched at the furious banging. I swung my legs over the side jumping down carefully and quitey. I looked through the window on the Door and saw Jaime and Tony. I opened the door.

"Hey guys, whats with the loud banging on my front door." I said. They let out a small laugh.

"We are going on a coffee trip anyone want anything?" Tony said. I went back into the bus and woke everyone up asking what they wanted. I wrote down a list and decided to go with them. We began walking down the street then Jaime and Tony began talking about SWS's concert in a few days.

"So you out of everyone should be happy for that concert. Huh?" Jaime said nudging me with his elbow.

"What?" I said confused. They looked at each other.

"Right its a secret." Tony laughed.

"Die. Like all of you." I said sarcastically. "God Dammit guys whats with hiding stuff from me?"

"What about you hiding secrets from everyone else?" Jaime said.

"What?" I almost yelled.

"Why don't you just tell us instead of hiding it Chloe." Jaime said.

"Hiding what?" I tried to sound normal.

"Oh something about kissing people your not supposed to." Jaime said raising an eyebrow.

"Who the fuck told you, I will rip out their fucking throat." I said glareing at them.

"Did you see whos bus you were behind?" He askeed. I thought for a minute.

"You saw." I said quietly.

"We won't tell we promise!" Tony blurted out. I took a deep breath.

"Ok. But I am not cheating on Kellin, it was a one time thing. I promise you it was nothing." I said angrily, not at them, but myself.

"We beileve you, honestly." Tony said with a small smile.

"Thanks, now never bring it up." I said sternly and they nodded.

We got our coffees and headed back. We were heading to Malibu today so we were going to visit Dan, Ally and Shawn before we brought them to SWS's concert. I got a text on my phone from Kellin telling us to hurry back and that the busses were leaving any minute. We rushed back and went back on the road for another day.

I sat on the couch cross-legged looking out the window at the passing trees. I was really tired but i just loved watching outside while we drove by. The other half of the couch sank down as Gerard sat next to me.

"Hey friend." He said.

"Sup friend." I replied.

"Nothing much, you?"

"Paranoid."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because Jaime said something was going to happen at the next concert. I have no idea what." I said biting my lip. He shrugged.

"Don't worry, it's probably not too bad." He said tipping his head to me.

"You know don't you?"

"Yeah." He sighed but smiled.

"Tell me."

"Nope. Sorry"

"You are a bastard." I laughed. He shrugged and laughed too. He turned on the TV and we watched it in silence. I saw PTV's bus pull up next to us and i realised we had stopped. I ran to the door and opened it.