Prolouge

*Cleo's POV*

My Names Cleo, or Chloe you can call me by whatever you feel. I have brown hair and brown eyes and I wear glasses. And I'm bullied to the extent where I have taken up cutting, I know its not good, but that's what I resort to.

I'm a "Nerd" Or A "Geek" only because I do really good in school. I'm terrified of my school. Thankfully after this summer, I'd only have one year of collage left then I was free to really start my life. I'm also twenty- turning twenty one in five months.

I don't have a mom or a dad so I live with my brother, Dan and sister-in-law. Ally. They took me in when my parents just left me. They are probably the next best things to parents. They are both so humble and down to earth. But there was still a hole in my heart where my parents should be.

No Boyfriend. just me and my best friend, Ann. She's mostly a sister more than anything.

I don't want to be alone, I don't want to die alone. But I feel that may just happen.

____________________________________

I'm excited because I like this Fanfic. Now I'm warning you I'm not very good at these types of things but enjoy?

VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE- FOLLOW

P.s I dedicated this to @ summerkiss_1993 she made me the cover and she is even in the story. Thanks Ann ^w^ !!

-xComaBabyx