Chapter 1~ Last Day, New Start.

I sat awkwardly at the front of the bus holding my phone tightly in my right hand. I couldn't wait till Ann got on the bus so I wouldn't have this awkward shadow looming over me. I could hear those popular girls from high school in the back talking about me just like they used to. I let a tear escape.

It was very rare for two best friends to get into the same collage. Ann and I had this special drawing talent so we decided to become cartoonists. I wasn't positive that's where I wanted to go in life but, it would be a good start.

Ann came on and plopped herself down beside me. Her hair was wet from the rain cascading down outside.

"I cant wait for this to be over." I mumbled sticking in an ear bud and handing Ann the other.

"Tell me about it. But only six more hours and then a full summer ahead of us! Than only one year of schooling left!" she said trying to cheer me up. I gave a hopeful smile. I remember how are friendship had started. Over me dropping my iPod in the hallway. Stupid I know.

~Flashback~

It was back in tenth grade, I was trying to get through the halls fast before the damn cheerleaders came to pick me off like vultures. I was speeding around a corner when my headphones got caught on the doorknob to a classroom. My IPod was yanked from my backpack. I turned to stop and grab it when my head almost collided with another girls. It was a girl with wavy light brown hair and she was a little shorter than me.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly.

"No problem. here's your- You like Sleeping with Sirens?" She asked as she handed me my iPod.

"Yeah." I said with a weak smile and pausing the song I was listening too.

"Do you listen to Pierce the Veil also?" She asked walking down the hallway with me.

"Yeah I do." I said more confidently.

"I'm Anna." She said holding out her hand for me to shake.

"Chloe." I said shaking her hand.

Boom. Friendship.

~End Of Flashback~

The bus stopped at our university, Ann and I sighed and stepped off the bus, running to put our bags away. I reached up to grab something and my sleeve fell down. Ann grabbed my arm.

"Have you been cutting lately?" I pulled my arm away from her.

"No." I lied and she raised an eyebrow. The bell rang and we ran to class. the day went by like all the rest. Except only it was the last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At least I didn't get hit with too many projectiles, such as books or pens. I got on the dead silent bus and fell into the seat cowering down so no one would see me. I'm really shy and I don't like people looking at me, I held my breath wanting to die, I hated life, people everything. There must be a reason I'm here though, Right? Ann sat down beside me and typed something into her phone.

"Want to sleep over?" she asked.

"My Brother and sister aren't home, so you can sleep over at my place." I said. My brother only let Ann sleepover when he wasn't home. He didn't like me going places with out him knowing either. He's over protective.

"Ok" she said and typed something then put her phone away. My bus stop came into view. just a view more seconds until I was away from this hell. I ran up my street with Ann trailing right behind me.

I really hoped this summer would be better. I really did.

Back at my house we made cookies my sister-in-law had left us and we watched cheesy movies like we always do. We sat on the floor wrapped up in blankets talking like we normally do at sleep overs.

"I really want to go to Warped Tour..." I said longingly.

"Me too. I'd love to meet Vic." She said all lovey dove like.  I laughed she was madly in love with that boy. Than I got an idea.

"Maybe my brother would take us since him and Ally go all the time!" I said excitedly

"Wait would he?" she said also excitedly.

"Probably. I've never asked him before." I said pulling my phone off the side table.

C: Hey Dan can you take me and Anna to warped tour this year next week, with you guys? Xx

D: Sure. That'll rock who do you guys want to see there?

C: SWS and PTV! Xx

D: Totally, Ann can sleep over that week.

C: Thanks see you tomorrow. Xx

I glanced at Ann and we both had ecstatic grins on our faces.

"WE'RE GOING TO WARPED TOUR!" We both yelled. I could not wait, I was shaking all night long.

"Why the hell didn't we think of this earlier?" I asked. She laughed agreeing with me.

"We need to go shopping!" She said out of the blue. "We need to look good when we meet them?" She grabbed my arm and began shaking it wildly. When it comes to shopping Anna's your girl.

"Nah, I'll stick with my jeans and t-shirt." I was really insecure when it came to clothes shopping.

"Please?" she begged.

"Fine we'll go in the morning." I gave in.

<Next Morning>

I sat up and looked at the time. It was around ten and I shook Ann awake. 

"Lets go make breakfast." I said and we stood up lazily. We ate some scrambled eggs then we changed and grabbed money. When we got to the mall we headed straight to Hot Topic. I may be a nerd but I'm not a goodie goodie.  I love the colors purple and black.

I scanned the shirts until I found a  black tank top with faint purple swirls going around it. I also bought a pair of black jean shorts. I waited for Ann at the entrance. She came out and showed me what she bought. A Gray Pierce the veil shirt and a black skirt.

"Makeup?" she asked heading for the makeup department.

"I guess." I said.

"What's wrong?" She said slowing her pace to match mine.

"You know I don't like makeup.' I said.

"Yeah but you've never worn it." She said.

"Your right. Sure lets go." I let her drag me to target. "Do you have contacts?"

"Yeah, Why?"

"Do you want your glasses broken?'' I shook my head.

We returned home just as my brother did.

"Oh you girls went shopping without me!" Ally said looking through my bag.

"Sorry Al we went Warped shopping!" I said happily.

"I'm so happy you want to go this year!" She also sounded happy. "Girls day out! Well plus your brother." We laughed. Dan frowned and put his arm around Ally. They had such a fairy tale relation ship and wedding, I was jealous. The  boyfriend I had just used me to get to Anna who rejected him immediately. He threw me on the curb just like everyone else. So I was very careful with boys now. We went in and made lunch.

_________________________

Woohoo chap 1 I really hope you guys like it!! It probably sucks but good feed back would be a real morale booster. Thanks Guys

VOTE-COMMENT-FOLLOW-SHARE

-xComaBabyx