Chapter 14- Fun Times...

*Cleo's POV*

It's been three months since I moved back in with Kellin, Vic, and Anna. I was sitting in the living room with Ann watching some news and eating lunch. Just then Kellin burst through the door.
"Guess what!" Vic said coming in behind him.
"What?" Anna and I said excitedly.
"Guess who's coming on Tour with Sleeping with sirens, Pierce the Veil, My Chemical Romance, and Black Veil Brides!" Kellin said.
"No way!" Anna said.
"Us?" I asked. They nodded.
"Oh my god!" we said. Touring with two other bands!
"When?" I asked.
"Next month."
Anna and I shared a look.

"Cleo hurry up!" Kellin yelled jokingly to me as I grabbed my last bag.
"I never asked for an abusive relationship!" I laughed. He came up behind me and picked me up bridal style, spinning around.
"Whoa I'm dizzy now." he said laughing. I straightened up and kissed his lips.
"Lets go!" I said jumping away and out into the hall where I scooped up Riff and we locked the house.
We drove to the airport and barely got our plane to Boston where we would get on the tour bus. I sat in between Tony and Mike. We talked the entire time, laughing mostly.

"TONY WHAT THE HELL MAN!" Jaime yelled from somewhere, and Tony came running into our hotel room jumping onto the couch. We all had one entire hotel floor to ourselves. Kellin, Jesse, Jack, Gabe, and Justin were out somewhere and I had no idea where Anna or Vic were so I was just on my phone in our room.
"Well hey Tony." I said looking up. "What did you do now?" He was hysterically laughing and came over beside me. He handed me his phone. He took a picture of Jaime with a marker moustache and unibrow. I laughed.
"I hope that comes off before your concert." I laughed. Tonight was PTV's Boston concert Anna and I were going to be BackStage of corse.
"Dude lets go on a walk I'm bored." I said kicking Tony.
"Sure."
"We're probably going to get lost." I laughed and got up. We started to walk around Boston looking at the adorable little ducking statues and other really cool things.
"I've never been to Boston before." I said.
"Really? I've been here a few times." Tony said kicking rocks.
"You excited for tonight?" I asked.
"Yeah but I'm a little nervous." he said.
"Why? You've done this hundreds of times." I asked.
"Well the girl I like is going to be there." Tony said. I looked over at him.
"Oo Who? Do I know her?" I asked, he shook his head glancing at me from the sidewalk.
We headed back to the hotel and Finally everyone was there. I went into our room as Kellin got into the shower so I sat on my bed in silence then something caught my attention.
"Jaime, come here I have to tell you something." It was Tony.
"What's up?" Jaime replied they were right outside my door.
"I think I like Chloe..." Tony said. I had to cover my mouth and move back. What? But I was dating his friend? No, maybe I heard them wrong.
"Whoa, well she's Kellin's..." Jaime began.
"I know, I know." He said. "But I've liked her for a long time-"
"Cleo whatcha doing?" Kellin brought me back to my mind.
"Just chilling."
"Well come on we have to go see them preform," he said gesturing to Jaime and Tony as he opened the door. They both jumped back.
"D-did you here that?" Tony stuttered. Kellin gave him a weird look, then shook his head. I looked at them as we passed. I intertwined my fingers with Kellin's. Don't get me wrong Tony is sweet and all but I was with Kellin and I didn't like him that way.

After PTV's concert we rented out a bar for the four bands. My first time being to a bar and it was Kellin's idea.
"Go adventure." He told me and I pulled Anna along with me. I turned around and bumped into a tall guy with black hair and blue eyes.
"Oh sorry!" I said.
"No problem, I'm Andy." We shook hands briefly. I told him my name, and we continued looking around.
By the end of the night most of us were drunk off our asses. That included me and Anna. Anna was being like a stripper on top of the bar counter an I just kept drinking but damn was it fun. Ann Ran over to me.
"I dare your to make out with the guy behind you!"
"Challenge accepted bitch" I said. spinning around on the stool. I couldn't see straight but I noticed Andy walking over to the bar. I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him to me crashing our lips together, and Hell, did it last long. I pulled away and walked back to my stool and continued drinking.
I went to yell over to Anna but I saw her making out with Vic in the corner. I rolled my eyes. I wanted to make out with somebody. Wait wasn't I dating someone? Nope. I spun around. there was a guy with red hair. Maybe he was my my boyfriend.
"Hey you red hair dye, come here." I beckoned him. He walked over to me.
"Are you my boyfriend?" I asked him.
"I don't know." So we made out.
"Wait what's your name?" I asked pulling away.
"Gerard." he replied.
"Cleo!" I turned around.
"What the fuck Vic!" I yelled as he pulled me away by my waist.
"ANNA FIND YOUR GODDAMN SHIRT!" He yelled to Ann.
"Who are you?" I asked. I forgot his name.
"It's Vic that doesn't matter. Your dating someone!" he said helping Anna pull a shirt over her head.
"I know that red hair dyed kid over there." I pointed almost knocking myself over.
"No! Kellin! your dating Kellin!" he said.
"Who the fuck is Kellin?" I said.
"Oh my god, come on I'm getting you two out of here." he said pulling me away.
"WAIT BOYFRIEND RED SAVE ME!" I yelled. Vic pulled me out the door.
"Tony?" I heard him say. I saw a kid knocked out on the ground. I slipped away from Vic and ran back inside. I laid down on the ground and fell asleep.
_______________________
Well fuck. HAHAHAHA I had fun with this.
And yes, I know MCR broke up, but not in this book! THAT'S NOT ALOUD.

And everyone is like 23-24 so it's not weird.

VOTE-COMMENT-FOLLOW-SHARE

-DragonGirl54