Chapter 3 ~ Promise not to?

*Cleo's POV*

On the booklet it said:

"I want to hang out soon. :)" and it was followed by a number. I stared at it and my jaw fell. Was this really happening? Ann grabbed it and her eyes widened.

"You got his-" I covered her mouth and glanced at my brother. He was way too over protective of me an he'd kill me.

"But yes!" I said shaking. I giggled. When we got home Dan said Ann could stay over again and we all began to make dinner. It was sort of a family thing where the four of us all make something to go along with the main course. I set the water to boil and went to go find Ally, I had to show her. I heard her TV on in Her and Dans room so I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" She said. I opened it as I kept looking down at the CD.

"Can I show you something, but you can't tell Dan?" I asked.

"Well if its bad I will." She laughed. "I'm just kidding, what's up?" I sat on the bed next to her and handed her the CD.

"Open it." I said. So she did and her eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh! Are you going to text him?" She said a little to loudly and I had to shush her.

"Um I was thinking after dinner I would." I said sheepishly.

"That's why you were over there with him huh?" She said. I nodded.

"Cute."

When dinner was ready we ate then Anna and I sat in my room staring at my phone and the CD.

"Do it."

"He's famous. He probably won't answer." I said.

"We won't know unless you try." She said. I picked up my phone and typed Hi. There was an immediate response my heart Thundered.

C: Hi Kellin it's Chloe.

K: Hey what's up?

C: just chilling with my friend hbu?

K: hiding from Justin because I stole his hat.

C:lol fun

K:yup ;)

I laughed he was such a little kid. But I was texting like an idiot. Dammit. I looked at Ann for help.

"What now?" I asked.

"Go with the flow type what's on your mind." She said outing a pillow on her head.

C: Winky ace huh? ;)

K: ;)

C: ;)

K: ;)

C: ;) are we just going to Go back and forth like this?

K: haha if you want, but I was wondering since we are staying here for a few weeks if you'd want to come to lunch with me tomorrow? As in a date?

I looked at Anna and showed her we both started freaking out.

C: a date? I'd love too.

K: well I'll text you in the morning Justin found me.

C: Alright don't let him kill you. ;)

K: I won't ;) he's no match for me.

I showed Ann my phone and we both began freaking out again.

*Kellin's POV*

Justin continued throwing pillows at me. He picked up the ones he had already thrown and kept throwing them.

"You done yet Angry?" I asked.