Chapter 13-Home

*Cleo's POV*

I woke up curled into Kellin's chest on the pull out couch. I yawned and sat up, and looked around. We were passing trees and buildings. I heard the others and sighed and curled back up. It felt good to be back with him. I was such an asshole before, just because I didn't feel like I loved him anymore. Well I was wrong, very wrong. But he took me back. He shifted and looked over at me and smiled.

"Well it's nice to wake up to you again." He said and kissed my head. I laughed.

"I missed you." I said into his shirt.

"I missed you too." he said.

Jesse popped his head in from the little kitchen place.

"Hey we are almost home. Two hours."

I leaned against the window as our house came into view. I wondered what Anna would do when she saw me. I was just happy to be back with my real family.

"You got all your stuff?" Jack asked me as we stopped in the drive way.

"Yeah." I said smiling. He smiled back. I pushed the rest of my bags out the door and Jack helped me. Kellin carried my cat carrier as Riff hissed at him.

"Yeah, your cat doesn't like me." he said with a weak laugh.

"Oh, he doesn't like a lot of people." I laughed.

"HOLY SHIT CHLOE!" Anna came bombing out of the house running towards me. We hugged.

"Hi!" I said.

"Oh my gosh your back." she said. "Dude I've been living with two guys for two years. It sucked. Please say your moving back!" she said.

"Yeah. Kel and I are back together." I said smiling at him as he stood beside me.

"Cleo!" Vic yelled coming up to me hugging me.

"Victor!" we laughed.

"Oh god it's good to be back!" I laughed again.

"So tell us what you've been up to!" Anna asked as we all came back from dinner at Olive Garden.

"Alright, so when we landed Dan wanted me to get a job immediately so I did. and I worked at a tattoo shop, then I bought a cat, saved up money to hopefully move out. Oh Ally had her baby. His names Shawn and he is the cutest thing ever." I said. "What about you guys?"

"Not a lot actually, Kellin moped around, I still work at the salon and Vic is Vic." Anna said and shot Vic a look. They laughed.

"Just get married now." I joked. "Well I'm going to go start to put my clothes away."

I got up and headed into our old room. It was exactly like how I left it. Even the promise ring was where I left it two years ago. I picked it up and rolled it through my fingers. I slide it back on. Kellin walked in and began to help me. He glanced at my hand and smiled.

"Wanna watch a movie tonight babe?" he asked me.

"Sure!" I said.

"What do you want to watch?" I gave him a look.

"Let me guess. Lion King?" he said with a smirk.

"Hell yeah." I laughed.

"Alright." he said.

Just like old times.

______________________

Ok so these last like ten chapters are going to be long after this I promise.

VOTE-COMMENT-FOLLOW-SHARE

-DragonGirl54