Chapter 15- Living with this.

*Cleo's POV*
My eyes were closed but they hurt, and my head was screaming. I sat up and looked around. I was on the couch in my hotel room with my legs on top of Kellin's. He was lightly snoring and I looked at the time to see it was almost three in the afternoon. His concert was tonight, sound check must've been soon. I shook him awake and he groaned.
"Wake up, it's like three!" I said. He opened his eyes and looked over at me.
"I'm surprised your not dead!" he laughed.
"Why?" I asked, I couldn't remember a thing from last night.
"Well I came into the bar and saw you passed out on the floor." he said kissing my cheek.
"Why were you outside?" I asked.
"Tony likes you." he said.
"I know, I over herd him and Jaime in the hallway yesterday. So why were you outside?"
"Well when I found out I might have gone into a drunken rage. And knocked him out." he said running a hand through his hair.
"Oh my god! is he okay?" I said standing up too fast and falling back onto the couch.
"I think. Hey we'll find him at our show tonight, after sound check I'll come pick you up. Bye Love you." he said lightly kissing me.
"Love you too." I laid back down on the couch, then my phone rang as Kellin left.

A: Hey Chloe, it's Andy, I met you yesterday, and a little after that. I need to talk to you. is there anywhere we can meet up?

C: Um sure. How about out front? in like ten minutes?

A:Sure.

Why would he need to talk to me and how did he get my number? Vic probably gave it to him. Where was Vic? I shrugged and changed into a sweater and a pair of Kel's sweatpants. I walked out front and stood around looking at my phone.
"Hey Chloe." I looked up.
"Hey Andy." he looked different without his make up on, I probably wouldn't have noticed him.
"Do you remember what happened at all last night?" he asked me, putting his hands in his pockets. I shook my head. he looked concerned.
"Well I figured I should tell you, before Kellin finds out." he said. OH! Dear god what did I do.
"You may have made out with me." he said looking down.
"What?" I said shocked. He nodded.
"I knew you were drunk, I should have done something, sorry" he said.
"Don't be it was my fault, but Kellin can't find out." I know I should probably tell him, but I couldn't.
"Alright." he said.
"Did I do... anything else?" I asked.
"Not that I know of, I saw Vic trying to pull you out of the bar, maybe you could ask him?" Andy said.
"Alright, thanks Biersack." I said smiling. He laughed.
"Yes I call people by their last names." I said while walking away, and I heard him laugh again.

"Vic? Victor!" I yelled around. a door creaked open and it was Vic.
"I need to talk to you." I said.
"Sure, come in." he said. I walked in an saw Anna asleep on the couch.
"So what happened last night, I just talked to Andy and apparently, I kissed him last night, while I was drunk, did I do anything else?" I asked in a whispered tone. He took a deep breath. Oh no.
"You thought that Gerard was your boyfriend and you kissed him also. I had to get you out of there before you did anything with anyone else." He said.
"Wait like Gerard Way?" I asked.
"Yeah." I put my head in my hands.
"I don't even know him." I said.
"Kellin can't find out."
"You sure?"
"Yes. Having to live with knowing this, while we are on tour with them for almost two years is too much already." I said shaking my head.
"Alright." he said. I thanked him and headed back to my room. What the hell was wrong with me? It's not like I did it on purpose though. The door opened and Kellin came in.
"Ready babe? Show time!" he said. I laughed and took his hand as we heads for his car.

During the show I stood off to the side watching and feeling guilty. Then it became really awkward because Andy and Gerard walked up and stood beside me. I swallowed.
"We all keep quite, someone says something and I hurt you." I said looking at the two of them. They nodded.

"I'd like to thank my beautiful girlfriend, for being my inspiration, and always being there for me. Cleo how 'bout you come here," he said coming over to the side.
"Kel I have stage fright don't-" he pulled me to the middle of the stage.
"Uh hi." I said with a little wave. The entire crowd cheered, and Kellin pulled me into a hug. I felt a wave of guilt crash over me. I'd have to be on tour with them for almost two years the guilt would kill me.
_______________________
;-;

The Cliffhangers in this book.

So I just started school today, so I am going to try to post short chaps every other day to make this last a little longer. Maybe a few long chaps that I can write on weekends.

VOTE-COMMENT-FOLLOW-SHARE

-DragonGirl54