Chapter 13

Chloe's POV

I stared at Harry in shock. He thought I should go in? How? What was I supposed to do?

"No." Liam growled from beside me. "I will not risk her life. We can find another way!" He almost sounded as if he was pleading. I looked into his brown eyes, as he silently begged me not to say anything.

"Liam, Harry's right. Chloe is our best chance of getting Niall and Cassidy back." Zayn said.

Liam's face flushed red, anger and worry setting in.

He looked at everyone. "No. We can find a better way, something safer." He argued, determined to win this argu

ment.

Harry turned a light shade of red, anger filling his eyes.

"Why not? We can get our friends back, it's worth the risk!" He argued back, his voice getting louder with each syllable.

"NO!" He yelled.

"LIAM! WE HAVE TO DO IT! YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL IT'S OUR ONLY CHANCE AT GETTING NIALL AND CASSIDY BACK! STOP BEING SO DAMN SELFISH FOR JUST A MOMENT AND ADMIT IT! WE HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE LIAM!" Harry screamed, a few stray tears falling from his eyes.

Liam paled, as everything fell silent. "Don't say that Harry. I want him back just as much as the rest of you." He whispered, before walking out of the building. I shot Harry a sharp glare, before chasing after Liam.

I found him sitting on a bench outside, tears coming uncontrollably down his cheeks.

My heart broke at the sight.

"Liam!" I exclaimed, running to his side. I embraced him, and he collapsed in my arms, sobbing into my shoulder.

"I-I p-promised h-him I wou-would keep him sa-safe!" He stuttered.

I sighed. "Liam, I promise we-we'll get him out. I promise, I will do anything and everything possible to get them back."

He looked at me sadly. "I can't risk lo-losing y-you t-to!" He mumbled. I smiled at him.

"You won't. Soon, everything will turn out ok. I swear. I can do this. I WILL do this. I need you on my side Liam. I can't do it without you." I told him. His eyes flashed.

"You're so beautiful. I love you Chloe. I love you so much." He announced, making me blush. "And- and I will be on your side. Let's get them back!"

Harry's POV

As soon as Liam and Chloe left the room, the guilt set in. Why would I say that?

"Why would you say that?" Louis voiced my thoughts. I just stared at the ground, shaking my head.

I'm such an idiot. I sat in a chair, my head in my hands. A groan escapes my lips as more tears sting my eyes.

'Stop being such a wimp Harry!' I scold myself, but I still can't pull myself together. I feel a small, gentle hand rub circles in my back, amd I look up into the carimg eyes of my girlfriend, Alli.

"It's ok, Harry. We'll be fine. We'll get them out, and nobody is going to hurt us again." She assures me. I don't believe her, but her words comfort me nonetheless. I nod, frantically wiping at my eyes. She just smiles.

"Well well well. I didn't expect to find ALL of you here."

Terror fills me as I turn to see the face of my nightmares.

Niall's POV

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" A scream escapes my dry, cracked lips as the whip connects with my back once more.

"This is what you get for poking your head in places you didn't have permission to look!" Robert screams, bringing the cord of leather down again and again.

He caught me as I tried desperately to unchain Cassie from the bed she was stuck on, as we both shook in fear. I yanked on the cuffs hopelessly, knowing I couldn't free her.

That was when Robert pulled me back into my cell, strapped me to a table, and began to whip my back raw.

"Please." I croak a plea, my throat torn from my cries of pain. Robert just laughs, satisfied at my pitiful begging.

"Never."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well? How was it? I'm a bit rusty, but it will get better soon!

So, I can't promise fast updates. I have a lot going on, and I don't have time to get online very much.

Love you all:)

~ Chloe <3