Chapter 1

Niall's POV

As soon as Liam ran around the corner, I heard voices screaming. All I got out of it was my name. But I knew that was something bad. I got out of the car and started running, not even bothering to close the door.

"Going somewhere?" a cruel voice asked from behind me. I spun around and saw Zayn.

"LIAM!" I screamed. Zayn laughed. I heard footsteps. Zayn grabbed my arm and yanked me around. As I tried to yell for help, he put his hand over my mouth and started dragging me away.

"MMMM!" I gave a muffled yell when I saw Liam turn the corner. Zayn squeezed my neck, cutting off my air supply. I started getting dizzy.

"ZAYN! NIALL! PLEASE!" Liam screamed. I got dizzy. The world turned black, and I crumpled. Right before I hit the ground, I heard a gasp as I was released. Then, it all went black.

Zayn's POV

"LIAM!" I screamed as Niall fell over. I couldn't believe what I had done. I could still feel his neck being crushed under my hand...

"Zayn! What happened?" Liam exclaimed as he saw the scene. I looked at my shaking hands and Niall's now bruised neck. Liam made the connection.

"I-I'm so s-sorry!" I sobbed.

"It's fine. Put Niall in the car while I get Louis and Harry. Wait in my car in the front seat for me." Liam instructed. I did as I was told. I saw Harry, Louis, and Liam turn the corner and run to the car.

"Where's Niall?" Louis asked. I pointed behind me. When they saw him, they gasped.

"W-what happened?" Harry exclaimed.

"I'll explain later. Meet me at the hospital." Liam said. And with that, we drove off to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT'S OVER! I decided to make it super short. Sorry!

JUST KIDDING! YOU FELL FOR IT! HAHAHA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robert's POV

I dreamed about what life could have been like if my plan succeeded. I would have given Zayn his memory back so he could see his friend lying dead before him, and know he had killed him, before killing the rest. Life would've been sweet. But instead, I was stuck here.

"Robert. You have a visitor." a guard told me. I nodded. In came my sister.

"Ah. Carrie. What can I do for you?' I asked.

"Revenge brother. Tell me who to go after so I can get you out of jail." she answered. I smirked.

"Bring me Niall Horan. I want to destroy him and his friends. And I know they would do anything to protect him." I whispered in her ear. She smiled.

"It will be done."

Niall's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. What? Last thing I remember was Zayn-

"LIAM!" I screamed. I trusted the other boys(minus Zayn) but I trusted Liam more. He burst into the room.

"Niall!" he gasped. He walked to a chair next to me and sat down.

"Liam? Can we come in?" I heard Harry.

"Yeah." he replied. A relieved looking Harry and Louis ran in.

"Niall!" they yelled happily.

"Are you ok?" Louis asked, his face filled with concern. I nodded. I reached up to touch my neck, and gasped from the pain.

"Why does it hurt so bad!" I exclaimed.

"Well, your neck is covered in bruises mate." Liam told me sadly.

"Oh." I whispered.

"N-Niall?" a sad voice came from the doorway. I slowly turned. Zayn was standing there.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled at him. I knew I shouldn't blame him, but he tried to kill me. Consciously or not. He started crying.

"I'm so sorry Niall." he sobbed. I felt the salty liquid start falling down my face at this point.

"Come on guys. Let's let Niall get some sleep." Liam told them. They smiled weakly and walked out. I sat in thought for a while, before a cruel voice interrupted me.

"Hello handsome." a woman's voice told me. She leaped out and covered my mouth with a cloth. I struggled, knocking over a lamp. Then, the world faded.

Harry's POV

We heard a loud crash from inside the room. We bolted up and tried the door. It was locked.

"IT'S LOCKED!" I yelled. A cop shot the door handle and we ran in. A girl was dragging Niall out the window.

"NIALL!" We all screamed. He was unconscious. Liam leapt at the girl, but a big guy came out and grabbed him.

"LET ME GO! LET HIM GO!" Liam screamed. The guy put a cloth over Liam's mouth and within seconds he was unconscious.

"LIAM!" I screamed. A gun was put to Niall's head.

"Make a move and I blow his brains." the girl said. We all stood still as Niall and Liam were taken away from us.

Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY! I hope you guys liked it! I am really enjoying this. Yes, it is moving really fast. Tell me. Is it to fast? Cause I can totally slow down. I have ideas:)

For those of you reading To Live Or To Love, you know it's on hold. Why? Read the latest update.

I'm happy with this story. I already have 19 reads and 20 comments and I just started it :D yay!

LOVE YOU!

-Chloe <3