Chapter 9

Liam's POV

I grunted in pain when Robert yanked my head back by my hair, putting a knife to my neck. Chloe was giving me a frightened look, tears falling freely off of her cheeks.

"Do you have the money?" I heard Robert ask someone. Who was he talking to? I couldn't see anything.

"Yes please don't hurt him!" a familiar female voice rang out.

"Hand it over." Carrie demanded. I heard a scuffing sound, and suddenly I was shoved forward into the arms of a toned male.

"Liam!" he cheered.

"Zayn!" I replied, extremely happy to see my friend.

"We need to get you to a hospital right now," he told me, concern etching his features.

"I'm fine." I shook him off. I tried standing, but immediately became dizzy and fell sideways. I found myself in the arms of Harry.

"Chloe?" I muttered, needing to make sure she was ok.

"I'm here babe." her sweet voice sounded from beside me. I stared into her beautiful eyes, getting lost in the mix of colors.

"Don't leave me." I whispered, feeling my sudden rush of adrenaline leave.

"I won't ever leave you. Never." she reassured me, before everything slowly turned black.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

My eyes snapped open as the annoying beeps interrupted my sleep.

"You're awake!" an anxious voice squealed in delight. I saw Chloe looking extremely happy.

"Hey Chloe." I mumbled. She smiled, before running off.

"Chloe?" I asked as she shut the door. She returned a few minutes later with a doctor.

"Hello Mr. Payne. I'm doctor Abrams." he introduced himself.

"Hey doc." I replied, sinking slightly. He chuckled.

"You can leave as soon as you're ready, but a friend wants to see you before you leave." he informed me.

"Niall?" I asked. He nodded, before getting up and leaving the room.

"Ready to leave?" I heard Chloe from beside me. I nodded, and began getting changed into my clothes. We left the room, but I took a short detour. Niall's room.

Zayn's POV

I cradled Christy in my arms, enjoying the familiar scent of her hair, the feel of her skin.

Let me explain: Last night, Christy called me, sobbing. She asked me to come over, so I did. I found her in tears on the floor, and she begged me to come back. I agreed, needing her in my life so bad it hurt.

So, here we are. Listening to the soft music, enjoying each others presence.

"Zayn?" Christy asked from beside me.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I missed you so much. More than you will ever know." she told me, sniffing. I pulled her deeper into my chest.

"I do know though. I experienced the same thing." I whispered, running my hand through her silky hair.

"Wanna watch a movie?" she asked.

"Yeah let's pick one!" I answered enthusiastically. We went to the movie shelf, and after a long period if debating, we decided on The Hunger Games.

The movie started, and I heard Christy fall asleep against me.

Everything was perfect... Or so I thought

Niall's POV

Why couldn't they leave me alone. Why can't I live a normal life. Why for they torture me like this?

I asked myself as I reread the note.

Niall:

Hello. It's me again. Carrington and I really miss you boys. We want to have more quality time together. Plus, I want you to meet some new friends.

Expect me soon.

R and C

P.S. tell anyone about this note, I will kill your girlfriend, Cassidy.

They had Cassidy. I never admitted it, but I had fallen for her. I was in love with her... The perfect girl. I was in love with Cassidy.

"Niall?" a soft voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned to the door and saw Liam.

"Liam!" I cheered. "You're ok! Don't ever do that to me again!" I scolded.

"It's fine Niall, I'm ok. But how are you?" he asked, concerned.

"I'm great! Doctor said I can leave in a couple of days!" I cheered with fake enthusiasm. Liam chuckled a little bit, before looking around.

"Where is everyone?" he asked again.

"Uuuhhh... Louis and Ella are at a movie with Harry and Alli, Zayn is with Christy solving their problems, and I'm not sure about Cassidy." I told him, lying about Cassidy.

"Ok. I need to go, but I promise I'll come back tomorrow. Bye Niall!"

"Bye..." I broke down in tears when he left.

No one saw the pain I was in. No one realized I was slowly dying, peace by peace. No one saw through all the lies, and saw the smile I wore never quite reached my eyes.

Or maybe they just didn't care? The world would be so much better without me. I always got hate, and about 83% of girls want me to leave One Direction.

And life isn't worth living. I can't sleep, or do anything without reliving an experience. I just wanted a normal life. I shouldn't have auditioned for the X-Factor. I could've saved myself from the pain.

I'm ready to die. And I am going to do it tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Thank you so much for being patient! Truth be told I had no idea the direction I wanted my story to go in. I think I have a pretty good idea now though. I probably won't update very much this week because my final exams are coming up, and I need study time.

Thanks for being patient once again!

I have our my other stories on hold for now. I'm struggling with To Live Or To Love right now, and no one comments on Unbeautiful. No one! The comments give me inspiration, they make me want to write more. SO COMMENT!

Ok so I recently became a Star Trek nut, and I saw Into Darkness on Saturday. You can say I have a small obsession... But anyway I have an idea for a story, would anyone read it?

VOTE! COMMENT!

-Chloe xx