Returning Nightmare

SEQUEL TO WHERES NIALL! DON'T READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST BOOK! IT WILL BE TO CONFUSING!

Prologue

No ones POV

They survived. They went to the hospital. The physical injuries are healed. But the scars remain.

Even 5 months later, Niall is tortured by memories. Zayn remains bipolar. He is Zayn at time, but the crazy man determined to kill at other times.

Now, Niall is in a deep depression. He doesn't sleep, and Zayn tortures him.

Now, onto the story...

Liam's POV

"AAAAAAHHHHH!" I heard. I jumped up and ran to Niall's room. I threw open the door and saw I sweaty Niall thrashing in his bed. I ran to him.

"Niall! NIALL!" I screamed, shaking his shoulder. He shot up and looked around, fear and pain visible on his face.

"L-Liam? I-it h-happened a-again!" he cried into my shoulder.

"Sh, Niall, sh. It wasn't real. It was just a dream." I soothed. He lay there, shaking. I pulled him closer.

"Remember my promise?" I asked him.

"Y-yes." he whispered.

"I won't let those guys ever touch you again." I assured him. He sobbed deeply. I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK

Harry, Louis, Zayn and I knocked on Niall's door. I glanced at Zayn. He nodded. We still checked up on Niall, but this was the first time Zayn was able to go. The personality switches have become less frequent, but I was still nervous about how it would play out.

"Hello?" Niall's voice asked. I saw him at the door. When he saw us, he smiled. But when he saw Zayn, his eyes widened in fear.

"Ni, it's ok. He's safe." Louis cooed. Niall nodded, and let us in. I looked around. It was a mess. Clothes were everywhere, water bottles,(we wouldn't let him drink anything else) and blankets. I gave Niall a questioning look.

"I-I don't usually c-clean." he stuttered. As I looked closer, I saw cover up under his eyes, and on his wrists.

"Niall? Can I talk to you?" I demanded. I wasn't really asking. His eyes widened, but he nodded. We walked into the hallway.

"W-what is it Liam?" he asked shakily. I pulled him into the laundry room, wet a cloth, and scrubbed underneath his eyes. Dark blue, purple, and black circles were there. I gasped.

"What happened?" I exclaimed.

"I-I don't really sleep much any more." he said quietly.

"Why?"

"Nightmares." he said dully. Of course. I wet the cloth again and reached for his wrists. He yanked them back. I grabbed his ear. He yelled.

"Liam! What is going on?! Niall!" I heard Harry scream. I grabbed Niall's wrist and rubbed. I yelled.

"MY GOSH NIALL!" I screamed. He winced. The dirt burst open and Harry, Louis, and Zayn ran in. The gasped.

"N-Niall?" Louis asked. Niall looked at the ground.

"Explain. Now." I demanded.

"I-I fell into a depression. I-I couldn't deal w-with the s-stress. I-I can't s-sleep a-and I-I had n-nightmares c-constantly, whether I-I was a-asleep or n-not. S-so I-I started c-cutting." he sobbed.