Chapter 12

Previously

Liam's POV

"He didn't kill himself." I said.

"Bu-"

I cut him off grimly.

"He was taken."

Present Time (still Liam's POV)

Everyone stared at me in shock. No one moved, or made a sound. Everything was so silent, you could have heard a pin drop.

Zayn was the first one to speak up. "Liam, how would you know? The doctor saw him run out with a syringe. Niall's been depressed sice we got him out, we all know that. Why would you jump to such harsh conclusions?" He asked me.

I took a deep breath. How do I explain? 

"It's mainly a gut feeling. But if you think about it, it makes perfect sense." I began. " Robert is out. He was released from jail. Who do you think he wants?"

Louis looked troubled. "It might be possible, but I just don't wanna believe it." He mumbled, tears falling down his cheeks. Ella took his hand, comforting him. I looked at him sadly, before continuing.

"Also, if you didn't notice, Cassidy has been missing. I don't know where, but I think she was taken as well. And let's all face it, Niall has feelings for Cassidy, and she has feelings for Niall." I finished.

Everyone looked at me, fresh tears trailing down their faces. 

They knew I was right. 

"How do we get them back? Niall and Cassidy I mean." Christy wondered aloud. I saw a guilty look appear on Harry's face. 

"What is it Harry?" Alli asked him, looking confused and concerned. 

"Well," he began nervously.

"What!" I demanded, my patience wearing thin. 

He looked at me. 

"Chloe could get us in."

Niall's POV

I picked up the broom again, and began to sweep the dirty floor of an old bedroom.

Robert had put me to work, telling me I'm his new slave. I now have to do whatever he wants, or I get hurt.

You may be wondering what he has against me. Well, the answer would be nothing. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. The girl I was madly in love with is dead. Murdered. Now, I had nothing to fight for. He won't bring any of the boys here, because he claimed all of us are to hard to deal with. Just me, however, is easy. So, I'm stuck here.

I have to accept that. I'm never going to go home, and live a normal life.

Yes, I've given up. Yes, I don't care about life anymore. The world will move on without me. So will the boys.

I moved on from the room, and into the hallway. As I walked to the bathroom, I heard a muffled sound. My curiosity got the best of me, and I went to the room. I slowly opened the door, and gasped as I was met with familiar gray eyes.

"Cassidy!" I exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update!

I suck, I'm horrible at updating!

Anyways, what did you guys think of the chapter! I thought it was pretty good, but I dunno. It's really short, and I apologize for that, but I swear, I'll make the next one longer!

So, Cassidy's not dead!!! And Harry wants Chloe to help get Niall.

What do you think is going to happen to Cassidy and Niall?

What is Harry thinking Chloe can do to help them get Niall and Cassidy out of captivity?

Please answer those questions in the comments!

I'll be starting dedications, or at least trying to, so be aware, I like comments, especially long ones! 

So, has anyone else seen the Sea of Monsters? One of my new favorite movies!

Congrats to Zayn and Perrie for their engagement! So happy for them!

25 votes

20 comments

LOVE YOU GUYS!

-Chloe xxx