Chapter 11

Liam's POV

I took Chloe's shaking hand in mine. I felt a hot, sticky tear run down my cheek.

No. It couldn't be happening. He wouldn't do that. He can't.

I was unable to process the news. It was impossible.

I sank down to my knees, my knees to shaky and weak to support my body weight.

"No, no no no!" I whimpered into my hands. I felt a pair of gentle arms embrace me.

"Shh it's ok. He's gonna be fine. He won't die." Chloe's voice rang through my ears.

"He can't!" I whispered.

Niall. Suicide. The words didn't match together.

Chloe, Zayn, Christy, Louis, Ella, Alli and I had rushed to the hospital at the sound of Harry's sobs over the phone.

When we got here, Harry was in hysterics on the ground. Alli ran over to him, and hugged him, never letting go. I asked the doctor what happened, and he told me Niall ran away to commit suicide.

Louis was in shock, comforting a teary Ella. Harry and Alli were sobbing into each others arms. Zayn ran out of the hallway, and Christy followed. I broke down.

I just couldn't believe it.

"No. It's not right." I said.

"Excuse me?" the doctor asked.

I glared at him. "Niall wouldn't do this. It doesn't even work."

"Sir-"

"HE DIDN'T COMMIT SUICIDE! HE'S PROBABLY OUT THERE, ALONE! AT RISK OF BEING TAKEN BY SOME PSYCHOPATHS DETERMINED TO RUIN OUR LIVES!" I screamed. Then it hit me.

"Liam, are you alright? You zoned out." Louis pointed out from the bench.

"He didn't kill himself." I said.

"Bu-"

I cut him off grimly

"He was taken."

Niall's POV

I swear it's been days since anyone has came in here. My body feels weak. I need water to survive but I don't want to be alive.  I wanted to kill myself and now someone has taken that from me. 

I just want to be happy. Now I can't because someone took that away from me. No one ever wants me to be happy.

I sigh.  Is anyone ever going to come in this room?  I don't even remember who grabbed me when I was about to stick that syringe in my arm. Then it clicked.

It was my previous kidnapper, Robert.

Crap. Crap. Crap.

I need to get out of here.  I try to pull at my bonds but they won't move.

"HMMM!" I try to shout but it just comes out muffled.

I start wriggling around and the ropes are not moving one bit. 

I was too busy trying to break free when I suddenly heard footsteps coming from the hall.

I freeze. The sound of a lock going into a door makes my heart race.  The lock is quickly unlocked and light invades the dark room, making me blink several times.

Once I can see, Robert is standing in the doorway with a plate and a bottle of water.  He slowly walks over to me, making my breathing faster. 

Once he is just above me, he smirks down at me.

"Aw. Is the little popstar scared of me?" He laughs.

I look away, not being able to look at him.  Suddenly his hand grabs my chin and harshly turns it making me look at him. I gulp.

"Do you want some food?" He asks, grinning.

I nod since that was all I could do. He grabs the gag in my mouth and pulls it out, making it hang around my neck. He then unties my hands from behind my back, but leaves my feet tied.  He shoves the plate at me and it has a piece of toast and an orange on it. 

"Eat up." 

I already started eating by the time he said that. Instead of savoring the taste of food, I just ate really fast.  Then I grab the water bottle and downed the whole bottle.  Once I was finished, I set the bottle down and look to the floor. I hear him sigh.

"Want to know something?" He asks, making me look up.

"What?" I say quietly.

"Your girlfriend Cassidy, she is dead." He whispers in my ear.

My eyes go wide. 

"You're lying." I say, tears threatening to spill from my blue orbs.

"Nope." He says and gets up, picking up my plate and bottle as he did so.

My mouth is dropped open. Robert leaves me and he didn't even tie my arms back together. 

I curl up into a ball and cry my eyes out. Cassidy. She can't be dead.  He is lying isn't he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you all think of this chapter? The Niall POV was written by me, @haley21097_1D! :)

Me and Chloe are now cowriting this story!

So here are some questions….

Do you think Cassidy is dead?How do you think the boys will react to Liam saying, Niall was taken?

Answer those in your comment!

Hey, it's Chloe here! Thanks so much to Haley, isn't she a great writer??? Sorry to all of you who didn't get to be my cowriter, but wanted to be. You can still message me ideas, and I will try to include them in the story!

So, guess what!

Today's my 13th birthday! Yay! I turn 13 at exactly 5:24, I just checked! I'm so excited! How many of you are 13, or have been 13?

Anyway, so answer the questions like Haley said earlier!

20 votes

15 comments

DOUBLE COMMENTING DOESN'T COUNT, NEITHER DO MY COMMENTS!

Bye!

-Chloe and Haley xxx