The Hospital and Good News (7)

Start from the beginning

"Chloe, I don't know if you am hear me but, I need you, and I need you to wake up. Chloe, I love you baby, we've been best friends for 6 years and I don't want to lose you now, if you pass I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I didn't mean to do it to you, I was just super mad and I was bitching a huge dick. Im really sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me. Please Chloe, wake up." I said crying. I put my forehead on hers and kissing her nose. I got up and grabbed the guitar in the corner of the room and started singing.

---------------

Well, lets go back to the day when I saw your face, for the very first time, lets go back again when I held your hand and stared into your eyes

Cause I knew you were the one with you my life has just begun, baby you can count on me, cause your heart is in my hand

Yeah, cause your heart is in my hand

-------------

I finished singing and heard a humming sound. I looked up and saw Chloe still sleeping but humming the words. "Great job babe." I said kissing her forehead. I walked out and went home, I'm gonna check on her tomorrow at 5.

NEXT DAY

-------------

CHLOE POV.

I woke up and 10 in the morning at the hospital. The doctors called a mom and told her I was up. Her and my brothers came to see me. "Oh and sweetie I have the best news for you," she continued. "You got excepted to Stratford." she said. "Really when you I leave?" "Today at 4." she said. "Ok thanks." I said packing the rest of my stuff to go home. I got in the car and drove home. I ran to Alex's house and told him, then Robert, and, and Zach and Tyler, and then Sarah. By the time I said my good byes it was time to go to the airport. "oh and tell Austin I'm sorry I didn't say good bye and tell him I'll always love him." I said getting into the car. "Ok Chloe bye love you!" The crew yelled as I drove away. "You Too!" I yelled crying.

-----------

AUSTIN POV.

It's 5 I'm on my way to see Chloe. "Austin, Wait!" Alex said running towards me. "What!?" I said. "Chloe is not at the hospital." Sarah said. "What? Why!" I said panicking. "She left for college an hour ago." Alex said. I was shocked. "W-What?" I said stuttering. "Yeah but she said she was sorry she couldn't say goodbye but she said she will always love you." Sarah said holding Alex's hand. "Oh ok." I said shutting my car door and walking back into my house.

SPRING BREAK

--------------------

CHLOE POV.

I'm on spring break with my friends. There's Katie, Nicole, Joey, Hannah, Charlie, and Jesse. Nicole and Charlie are dating, Joey and Katie are dating, and Jesse and I are dating. Hannah's the only single one. We're going to the carnival today and watching the performances by Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, and a surprise performer.

"You guys ready?" the announcer asked. The crowd cheered. He nodded and Justin walked out. Katie, Nicole, Hannah, and I all screamed. He performed and so did all the others. "Now for our last performer..... Austin Mahone!" I yelled. "What!" I screamed. I think a couple people heard me and shushed. I gasped. "They just shushed me." I whispered to Hannah. She giggled. "Wait, if Austin's here that means....." I said looking around until I laid eyes on Dave.

"Dave!" I yelled running up to him. "Chloe!" I said spinning me around. "What are you doing here he said?" he asked. "I'm here with my friends." I said. "Cool, did you see the crew and Mama yet?" he asked. I shook my head. "You should." he said looking over at the crew. They were all laughed and smiling. "Um, sure." I said walking over to my crew and taking them with me to talk to Austin's crew.

"Hey!" I yelled running to them. "Oh my god! Chloe!" they all yelled and we group hugged. "Who are these people?" Robert asked. "oh um this is Katie, Charlie, Joey Nicole, Hannah, and this is Jesse." I said pointing to all if them. "um, Nicole and Charlie are dating, Katie and Joey are dating, and Jesse and I are dating." I said. They all frowned. "you moved on already?" Zach asked. I shrugged.

The concert ended and we went to the Ferris wheel. "Ok Alex and Robert sit together, Katie and Joey, Nicole and Charlie, Zach and Austin, and Jesse and I." I said walking into the Ferris wheel.

"Dude who's the guy with Chloe?" I heard Austin say. "Oh that's her boyfriend Jesse." Zach said. "Oh well how am I suppose to get her back now?" Austin asked. "idk." Zach said locking their seat. We stop at the top and Jesse holds my hand and kissed my lips. We pulled away and I looked at Austin who was staring at me with a sad frown across his face. 'I still love you' he mouthed. I nodded and turned back to Jesse.

---------------

OH NO WILL CHLOE FALL FOR AUSTIN AGAIN? IDK, JK I DO KNOW. THANKS FOR READING AND YEAH SO BYE!

---------------