Chapter 24

After we ate i head to our room and took a bath. Then changed into a high waisted shorts white turtle neck sweater. Ankle boots.

I didnt put some make up. I head out our room and made my way to chace offices.

I peeked at the door and saw him on his desk papers were all over his office and he was wearing a vneck shirt.

"Hi" i said getting inside his office.
"Hey" he said looking up.
"Uhm well i just wanted to get permission!" I said.
"Hmm come here!" He patted his lap so i went over him and sat down.
He started kissing my neck.
"Who are you going with!" He mumbled his face on the crook of my neck.
"Liam and allen!" I said my breath hitched.
"Ok but be back fast" he mumbled letting go of me.

After 3 hours

"Guys im fucking hungry!" I whined.
"Whatcha want?" Liam asked still facing his phone.
"Pizza!" Me and allen screamed.
"ok leggo to pizza hut!" he cheeredd putting his phone back on his pocket then we made our way to the pizza hut..

after 40 minutes.

"Death glare I feel your eyes on the back of my neck, woah Your death stare I feel your eyes; feel how I make you sick, woah" i sang loudly.

"I'm just here to eat with my friend Don't care if you work as a waiter I'm still here don't try to pretend
That you don't know me, you hater" liam sang in his girly tone. making us laugh.

"I'm texting Your boyfriend I say that this is so awkward, woah You're texting Your boyfriend: I'm not happy, not happy. And I'm like" allen sang more like screamed.

"Bitch please Get over yourself If I wanted your boyfriend He'd be on my shelf and Bitch please I don't care about you So go on and hate me You've got nothing to lose'Cause you've got nothing at all You've got nothing on me" we three sang and damn we sound good if we sang properly

later on we got done singing the car came to a hault reminding us were already home. the boys offered to bring my shopping bags up to mine and chace room. while i go to chace..

i didnt knock i burst into the room. and when i look up i soon regretted it. chace was there again but with the same blond. chace quickly pushed her away!

"am i really not enough!" i yelled. tears were streaming down my cheeks.